Sign in to follow this  

found a new way to use my Samsung Odyssey+

This might be nothing new but I found that using "Application Resolution Adjustment" in fpsVR instead of AA in Prepar3D and other applications does the trick and it seems to be less of an impact on performance then 4xSSAA and gives about the same result to my eye. Set Anti-Aliasing to none in P3D and set "Global Resolution Setting" to 200% and "Application Resolution Adjustment" to 500% for a total for "SteamVR SS" of 1000%

I also found a better position on my head for the headset!😍

VR is where its at!😎

I cant see any benefit, in fact these settings producing a horrendous picture.I'll stick with 8xMSAA and without this tool, which gives me  far better results.

But thanks for your suggestion.

Intel Core i9-9900K - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Z390 - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200 - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3  -2x1TB Samsung 970 PRO - 1000W Corsair HXi Platinum Series  - Corsair H150i Pro RGB