Sign in to follow this  
LH340fan

Any fokker jets in P3D?

It's now been a year since i got into FS again and so far something surprised me. So far, even going let's say 10 years back, nobody ever did a proper fokker jet (no props). With those going out of service in europe and with a history that made it just as popular as the e-jets these days, i don't really understand. Also to my knowledge fokker stopped being a manufacturer so legal status isn't as hot as boeing or airbus. Basically does anyone know if someone ever did or is doing one? Specially the F100, the most popular.

Do you guys love that bird too? 

Best regards, Charly

Just now, AnkH said:

Wrong, Digital Aviation had a nice Fokker 70/100 rendition back in the FSX days (just less than 10 years ago): http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=fokkerjet

with a promised VC that was never delivered. broken promise...

• Like 1

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.

Virtualcol has it on their website listed under "development\projects" for 2019-2020.

If it's at least up to the standard of their recently released Airbus A220, it should be ok for the price, and for fans of the Fokker jets.

We've just announced our F28 for P3D v4, and will likely follow that with the F70/F100.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Martyn - Just Flight

I'm sure you will find a livery for the black/gold colored 757 somewhere in the library.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

10 minutes ago, Martyn JF said:

We've just announced our F28 for P3D v4, and will likely follow that with the F70/F100.

Already some previews? If yes, where can I find them?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Oh, that already looks very nice, thanks for the link.

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

1 hour ago, Martyn JF said:

will likely follow that with the F70/F100.

That is some very good news, thank you! 🙂
I personally hope it won't be a 'light' product, but a complex simulation with systems modelling, full FMC, etc.
I loved the Digital Aviation Fokker in times I was still a 2D panel flyer (yes, I was, lol).

Edited by Rafal

I’m excited for this one, hopefully lots of Canadian liveries will be available!  I’d love to spent some time in a Canadian Regional, Air Ontario etc...

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

3 hours ago, Martyn JF said:

That's good news, i'm definitely interested in the F100.

We are currently looking for new beta testers with experience of realistically operating study-sim level aircraft in FSX/P3D and/or real-world F28 knowledge, and sufficient free time and an interest to regularly contribute to the testing process. If that sounds like you then please get in touch - martyn@justflight.com

Thanks
Martyn - Just Flight

Martyn - Just Flight

Oh, I miss all those Fokkers!

Many many years ago we had a freeware Fokker F70 and F100 from the Project Fokker, my favourite back then. DA Fokker was sadly never finished as mentioned above.

Then came out the great Flight1 Fokker F27 which I still fly. It has that charming and frustrating old school a/p, of course! I fly it mainly VOR to VOR. (Is there any other way to navigate with it?). And after that we got the Carenado Fokker F50 which looks nice but is pretty much useless because of that terrible FMS.

I am looking for the JF F28. Looks like they are going to release BAe 146 (nice to have it!) before it is time for the Fokker.

I don´t see we´re going to have 70 or 100 in a few years, if ever...

Edited by kiki