Sign in to follow this  
Arthur42417

QualityWings New Pricing Structure/a la carte

Posted (edited)

Posted earlier on Facebook

Greetings Folks.

You’ve asked, we’ve listened.
We evolved quite a bit over the years here at QualityWings and a lot of that is due to the tremendous feedback that we get from our customers and the community in general. 
We thank you all for the good ideas that we often incorporate into the products we produce.

We are pleased introduce our new product pricing structure named "QualityWings à la carte pricing". 
You can finally customize your experience entirely and put together a product to your liking! The photo shows the new pricing structure for the 787. 

Ultimately we will also allow for cross-product customization which will enable combining different aspects of each product with each other. So anyone out there who always wanted to see the Avro wings mounted to the 787 fuselage...this will be your chance!

Image may contain: text

Edited by Arthur42417

Does the inflight entertainment include HBO and Netflix...?? If not, forget it, i'm not interested....🤣

Maybe April joke, but frankly speaking - good idea.

I never care about outside goodies, so if can skip those and pay less - why not ?

As I always like to support quality developers, I never take freebies from them. I believe quality always deserves paying.
So no fuselage, tail, gear and wings for me, thank you very much. I'll take the rest and gladly pay.

I gave up April Fool's jokes when I was about 13..

That’s a good one!

1 hour ago, DavidP said:

I gave up April Fool's jokes when I was about 13..

2 years already Dave, time goes by...

😊

• Like 3