Sign in to follow this  
caleb1

Tune nav Frequency without dialing

I was wondering if anyone might know of a way to tune a nav frequency in FSX/P3D without dialing it.  Sort of like there is a way to tune a COM using the atc menu....

Thanks,

Caleb Byers

PC: HP Envy 750, Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.4 GHz (max 4.0 GHz), 24GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 745 with 4GB Memory, 2TB SSHD Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

Simulators:  Prepar3D v3.4, Prepar3D v4.5, FSX:SE, FSX:Gold Edition

Using the FSX Deluxe Edition SDK SP2 for development.

Logitech Radio Panel!

There are also some freeware radio panels available in the downloads section... I haven't looked at them in years but I'm sure they are still there.

You can also use the Registered version of FSUIPC for this.

Best wishes.

• Like 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

If you use pilot2ATC you can click on the frequency onscreen if you want to automatically go to the correct frequency

• Like 1

If you add a Reality XP GTN 650 or 750 you can tune NAV frequencies by clicking the numbers of the onscreen keypad.

• Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Thanks for the helpful input everyone.

I have the Flight 1 GTN 750 and I can use their tool to integrate it easily.  Not sure why I didn't think of that!  Thanks a lot!

Caleb Byers

PC: HP Envy 750, Intel Core i7 6700 @ 3.4 GHz (max 4.0 GHz), 24GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 745 with 4GB Memory, 2TB SSHD Windows 10 Home 64 bit.

On 4/2/2019 at 7:18 PM, Penzoil3 said:

If you have an I Pad, (or an I Phone) this little app gives you a touch screen radio panel. I love it.

https://www.remoteflight.net/remote-flight-radio-hd

Looks cool!  thanks for sharing.

I'm an android user though so unfortunately it wont be usable for me! 🙂

Caleb Byers

12 hours ago, BillS511 said:

Cool!  Thanks for sharing.  I will look into that.

Caleb Byers