Sign in to follow this  
Alexandre6463

Flightbeam NZWN released

I also got Godzone NZTG to work with FTX NZ NI.

Looking forward to flying in NZWN. Awesome looking airport!

Great job Flightbeam.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

There’s also Flytampa YSSY depending on what you’re flying

Edited by NZ255

Anyone know if Flightbeam will have an upcoming "sale" on their products,

Mayday, Mothers day, Fathers day... any ole day sale.😉.

I know they won't have it on this new release but I'm looking to get KPDX and EDDN on sale.  

Last time they had an "over the pond sale" but only offered airports I already had..

One reasons to love ORBX they have sales and offer Senior Discounts for items not on sale!

Edited by Polymerman
cap error

12 hours ago, ZKOKQ said:

Yes has SODE

their website features list only mentions SODE jetways ... unlike EDDN for example which mentions windsocks etc.

for now, cheers

john martin

14 hours ago, Chapstick said:

Not having ever flown in NZ, are there any other third party airports to pair this with?

Orbx YMML. Imaginesim WSSS SQ flys into NZWN via YMML

Orbx YBBN

FT YSSY

Orbx YBCG

Orbx NZQN

Godzone NZNS

Godzone NZDN

Godzone NZCH ( coming soon )

Edited by ZKOKQ

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

3 hours ago, ZKOKQ said:

Orbx YMML. Imaginesim WSSS SQ flys into NZWN via YMML

Orbx YBBN

FT YSSY

Orbx YBCG

Orbx NZQN

Godzone NZNS

Godzone NZDN

Godzone NZCH ( coming soon )

As well as ORBX American Samoa and there's a decent version of Rarotonga / Cook Islands

Edited by Drebin8

32 minutes ago, Drebin8 said:

As well as ORBX American Samoa and there's a decent version of Rarotonga / Cook Islands

Yes forgot those. There is a payware Fiji too. Forgotten who though.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Then the sceneries by Pacific Islands Simulation should be mentioned as well. A whole bunch of island states are modeled by them, including Nauru, Tonga, Marshall Islands.

Peter

This is a very nice and scenic airport, and one I've been hoping they'll eventually port to X-Plane as well 🙂

Wonderful airport with a lot of detail and stunning approaches from both directions. I am always amazed how Mir achieves great performance as well. Aside fps (I have my monitor set to 30Hz which it holds) there is no hesitation or even stuttering neither on approach nor on ground. Just fluid.

Now, while Wellington City doesn't look bad in NZNI, there is certainly room for improvement. I recall a former Godzone scenery (FS9...or even earlier?) which was more detailed and faithful. Maybe, now that we have an impressive representation for the airport, someone can provide a CityScape?

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

NZWN is my favourite airport as a in real life I fly across the ditch from Sydney to Wellington 3 or 4 times a year to visit my two grandchildren.  I do the same flight many more times on the simulator so great that we now have a high quality NZWN in P3D.  It is a challenging airport due to a short runway and water at both ends so any overshoot is not going to end well plus frequent very strong and gusty winds means lots of turbulence on short final - go arounds are very common.

Bruceb

Edited by brucewtb
typo

Bruce Bartlett

Frodo: "I wish none of this had happened." Gandalf: "So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

On 4/3/2019 at 12:34 PM, pmb said:

Now, while Wellington City doesn't look bad in NZNI, there is certainly room for improvement. I recall a former Godzone scenery (FS9...or even earlier?) which was more detailed and faithful. Maybe, now that we have an impressive representation for the airport, someone can provide a CityScape?

Fully agree.

Edited by Nemo

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

On 4/3/2019 at 11:34 PM, pmb said:

There was a Real NZ Wellington for FSX, now available on AVSIM, although I don't really remember the extent of it:) 

I did begin a new Wellington Region as part of the Godzone Photoscenery Subscription, which didn't really work out, but I still intend to finish the region, minus the airport. At the moment photoscenery is both a good and bad way to go, there's a much bigger interest in it recently, but Orbx have said they'll probably do a True Earth NZ at some stage.

Since the subscription failed, I have always planned to include Wellington in the multi-sim project, for Prepar3d, FSX, X-plane and Aerofly FS2. So many of you already 'own' a nice Wellington, it just doesn't exist yet!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, toprob said:

ince the subscription failed, I have always planned to include Wellington in the multi-sim project, for Prepar3d, FSX, X-plane and Aerofly FS2. So many of you already 'own' a nice Wellington, it just doesn't exist yet!!

I'd be really looking forward to this one.😊

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11