Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

Which ai traffic program do you use?

Which ai traffic program do you use?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Which ai traffic program do you use?

• WT3
    • xlife
    • LiveTraffic
    • none

Hi,

i´m not happy with WT3, so i´m interested to know which ai traffic program is used most.

The only other one I know of is X-life, which is free, but you can also get a payware version of it with ie. ATC.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

I have WT3, but most of the time I don't bother with it unless I want pretty screenshots.  I'd like a traffic program that just magically works by itself without the need to run through complex screens and setting up routes etc... although many airports are now improving with traffic routing.

At the moment i´m trying static aircraft plus LiveTraffic. Not perfect but interesting. But i guess i will return to WT3.

Nobody is using Xlife? I did read that there would be performance problems. I don´t have performance problems with WT3 or LiveTraffic.

Edited by jt8d9a

None of the three are perfect but at least live traffic is drop in and forget about it. Depending from the location it can be captivating, try EDDM for example.

I use both WT3 and Live Traffic, most times together, but  there was no way for me the vote for both so I voted for one.

Bob 😊

Hi,

Just Flight has announced Traffic Global for X-Plane 11. It seems, that they are at the beginning of their work.

Tom

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Sometimes I have to admit to myself:
"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"

What story? I didn´t read it at the Org. It´s JustFlight, so i guess it´s true.

I really don't care who's making an ai prg. for XP11, as long as it's waaayyy better than WT3. The fact that we have to find / make seperate ground routes and flightplans are one major reason for me not to use XP11. Some may say that missing ai in XP11 isn't a show stopper, but when I have been used to always have ai in P3D, it's a must. Something is very wrong when flying into airports and they're totally empty. Sure, we can use static aircrafts, but that's not "as real as it gets". So my creditcar is ready for Justflight (or anyone) to make a decent ai programme for XP11.

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

We've posted about it here - https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/176159-traffic-global

It's also announced on our Facebook page and website (in-development section).

It's been in development for several months but there is plenty of work left to do.

Edited by Martyn JF
  • Like 4

Martyn - Just Flight

Many thanks, Martyn! Sounds interesting. I hope it will include GA and Mil traffic.

8 minutes ago, Martyn JF said:

We've posted about it here - https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/176159-traffic-global

It's also announced on our Facebook page and website (in-development section).

It's been in development for several months but there is plenty of work left to do.

Thanks

That's was what I was referring to when I ask if it was posted on the org as to not do so prematurely where I was discussing traffic solution to a user.

Now that I know its there I can refer to it.

Bob  

1 hour ago, hhbrbg said:

Hi,

Just Flight has announced Traffic Global for X-Plane 11. It seems, that they are at the beginning of their work.

Tom

Currently using it with FSX.  Not likely to rush and add it to my copy of X-Plane.  Not sure what JF is thinking..  Perhaps they need the cash infusion from another early release.

Still tons of unresolved issues, empty airports, missing airlines, etc.  No military traffic at this point, minimal GA.

Edited by airernie

Ernest Pergrem