Sign in to follow this  
Gestas

Continuous ARE YOU SURE

Hi! Can anyone point me with soliution, when after BEFORE TO check-list below the line and setting the throtles to NTOP order to FO CHECK POWER then FO replay ARE YOU SURE? Same replay occurs each time when I pressing CHECK POWER, and no V1, VR, positive rate FO reports, even if I skip CHECK POWER to GEAR UP. Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

Looking at the code, the ground speed needs to be greater than 3 knots when you call Check Power.

The logic is that you'll have takeoff power set when you'd call Check Power, and you'll be moving faster than 3 knots at that point.

So the solution:  Make sure you're going faster than 3 knots.

Hi,

Many thanks for solution. Unfortunately that is not my case, because I do everything as per normal procedures and ask for power check when NTOP reaches and roll (more then 3 kts) commenced. But good thing, that I resolve my problem where main reason EZDOK v3. After all effect switched to disable POWER CHECKED from FO come back again. May be this soliution will help other those software users.

Edited by Gestas

im havin the same problem i disabled all effects in ezdok  unfortunately that didnt help any ideas

Brendon Powys

No. i did a reinstall of fs2crew and still havin the same prob ezdok was completely disabled

Brendon Powys

Thanks for the help Bryan

When ezdok is disabled fs2crew works fine i tried to get some help on their forum but with no success

Brendon Powys

Ok i finally fixed it word not allowed. 4 any1 experiencing the same problem that im havin ,taxi speed fix must be enabled in the ezdokv3 effects menu

Brendon Powys