Sign in to follow this  
GuneyWRO

Should I buy the Blackbox A330

4 hours ago, GuneyWRO said:

Simple question, should I? 

I remember, you have asked this same question here back in December, did you try the demo?

The blackbox A330 seems to be your only choice since you need to stay with FSX. I don't know if Aerosoft is going to make the 330 for FSX but here is the official discussion:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/138237-aerosoft-a330-professional-preview/page/10/

It is a work in progress and I knew that when I bought. It's coming along and I have no regrets about buying.

Dave

I say yes. I enjoy my Blackbox A330 and Blackbox A340 very much. They have a much better selection of aircraft and engine types such as A330-200 GE, PW, RR, A333 GE, PW, RR, etc than what Aerosoft is planning to offer which is just an A330-300 with RR engines. I think its the best A330 and A340 out there for FSX. So yes, in my opinion, get it.

• Like 1