Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Do you guys know about this sim ?

Is it "Real" ?

http://www.realflightsimulator.org/

Never heard about it, and looks rather complete to be real 🙂

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

They had a stand at Cosford I believe and it was packed all day. I think it's for Tablets and Phones.

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Should I have a tablet / smartphone I would certainly give it a try, but would like to read from any users among you.

Thx!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Mobile (Android only at the moment) still in development Costs a massive £0.79 Just google it and you will see their sight with links to the play store. Some screen shots there.

Owner, Fulcrum Simulator Controls.

fulcrumsim.com       facebook.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols       instagram.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols       twitter.com/Fulcrum_SC

Interesting, although I believe my Smartphone would not have enough space for it, and with two PC based flight simulators (Xplane11 and P3D4) I cannot fathom leaving my big 22 inch monitor for a small screen.  However if I ever vacation somewhere and if reviews are good, I might get it.  It looks interesting.....  May be simple, but interesting.

John

Edit: Saw a video on Youtube, I'll pass, just not for me, may be for others.  Choppy framerates, blurry scenery, unrealistic flight dynamics.  For 99 cents might be a curiosity but it just does not have any real immersive features from what I saw.

Edited by John_Cillis

What puzzled me was the amount of features available in this "toy" flightsim, including fancy ATC, and not so bad scenery ( when compared to what I get for instance in my default ELITE or in PSX 🙂 ...

I don't own a smartphone, but I might consider it in the future, just for the sake of playing this in the boat trip from home to work and back ...

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

I haven't tried it but I have tried infinite flight which isn't bad for a mobile flight simulator and of course xplane mobile. No idea how this compares to them.

fulcrumsim.com       facebook.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols       instagram.com/fulcrumsimulatorcontrols       twitter.com/Fulcrum_SC

It requires a great deal of invasive permissions for your device.  Wants to track your location... can't legitimately think of a valid reason for it needing that at all... and that's just ONE permission I question the need for.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Only reason I can think of wanting to access location is for gathering demographics. You can always say no when it asks you. All apps do that these days, even your windows device.

All other items are normal requests to allow it to run and be able to download add ons, live traffic and updates. Nothing different from any other app out there. Again, you can always say no although that would be like trying to run active sky, live traffic and multiplayer with your network port disabled.

I feel like Infinite Flight is the go-to app for smartphone/tablet "sims"

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Yep, unfortunately, or... very fortunately, I don't own one of those "magic" machines 🙂

Main Simulation Rig: