Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jacques de Beurs

Integrating 530XP into Realair Duke B60 V2 (piston)

Guest Jacques de Beurs

During switching from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I had to reinstall many FSX items. I also reinstalled the GNS 530XP and the Realair Duke B60 V2, which is my favorite aircraft. Unfortunately the Duke config panel which is needed to integrate the 530XP into the Duke does not work anymore. All the time it comes with "Error: chunk has too many syntax  levels".

Could someone who is the owner of both products please post a panel.cfg that has the 530XP integrated ?

Note: I am talking about the Realair Duke B60 V2 piston version and the GNS 530XP is not V2 but the earlier version.

Kind regards .... Jacques de Beurs (The Netherlands)

Jacques, PM me with what GNS config you use (530 only, 530+430) and I will email you the panel.cfg.

David

• Like 3

David, CYXE

Created a new topic since my issue relates to V2 not Legacy GNSS

Edited by Figadas