Sign in to follow this  
alexcolka

New payware King Air 350 is out

I have to say Kudos to Airfoillabs, this is a great achievement in modeling and details. I am impressed and enjoying it immensely.  The modeling detail is second to none and is ground breaking.  At the price of 50 dollars...it's a must have.  Good job.

Beauty may be skin deep but not if it's done tight.  And this was done right.  Cheers.

• Like 2

I'd like to see rxp gtn 750 support.  The default fms is "meh"

It would be more typically equipped with aftermarket GPS anyway.  The B350i (with prol line 21) has the fms

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

looks amazing😱 A2A Quality plus more😍

Edited by Arthur42417
  • Like 1

The more time I spend with this aircraft the more I like it. I'm very impressed.

I figured out the pitch trim...you have to turn it on! Who'd a thunk it?

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

I hate to be the party pooper but Airfoillabs has the worst customer service in the FS industry! Customer inquiries go unanswered in the forums and bugs go unfixed for months, years. Good luck! 

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Let me leap right in and say that I have passed the registration exam and everything in the garden is lovely.  Flies great, looks great and so far, so good.  Don't be fooled by the "Ambulance Wales" livery - it looks out of place over Cardiff with a 'VH' reggo.

2 hours ago, strider1 said:

I hate to be the party pooper but Airfoillabs has the worst customer service in the FS industry! Customer inquiries go unanswered in the forums and bugs go unfixed for months, years. Good luck! 

i hope this payware will put them back on the right path if sales do well....so far reviews are great and the plane is enjoying the spotlight while A2A hold's its beer lol🤣😂

2 hours ago, strider1 said:

i hope this payware will put them back on the right path if sales do well....so far reviews are great and the plane is enjoying the spotlight while my A2A Bonanza hold's its beer lol🤣😂

Edited by Arthur42417

1 hour ago, Arthur42417 said:

i hope this payware will put them back on the right path if sales do well....so far reviews are great and the plane is enjoying the spotlight while A2A hold's its beer lol🤣😂

So customer service depends on sales now? lol... If you look at the forum with all the bugs and activation issues, the dev has replied ZERO times! The Dev is back on the same path. When 11.40 rolls around you will probably have broken plane for months/years!  

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

10 minutes ago, strider1 said:

So customer service depends on sales now? lol... If you look at the forum with all the bugs and activation issues, the dev has replied ZERO times! The Dev is back on the same path. When 11.40 rolls around you will probably have broken plane for months/years!  

$$sales$$ = happiness😁😂

happy devs = better projects and services😉