Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
alexcolka

New payware King Air 350 is out

Recommended Posts

The lack of service holds me back. I did read the forum at the Org and the dev really not once responded to a single problem. That´s a behavior i don´t want to support. And there are a lot of activation issues etc.. 

 


Regards

Nils

mbg5xq-5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jt8d9a said:

The lack of service holds me back. I did read the forum at the Org and the dev really not once responded to a single problem. That´s a behavior i don´t want to support. And there are a lot of activation issues etc.. 

 

That was the pattern with the Dev when the 172 was released for XP10 (complete silence!)

Edited by strider1

AMD Ryzen 7 1800x, 1080GTX, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 10, XP-11 !

Eric Escobar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, strider1 said:

That was the pattern with the Dev when the 172 was released for XP10 (complete silence!)

why create something great and then ignore it....i don't understand😕  let's see what the future holds on their King Air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this case, the only explanation I can find to the support issue is that sometimes it can be more efficient to spend time to solve the issue and then communicate.

Of course it does not explain everything...


- TONY -
ugcx_banner.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my experience with their Cessna is that they do listen, but are not active on the forum, hardly communicate about the fixes they are preparing, but do release them regularly, but the time in between is unpredictable.

They should work on their P.R. for sure. 

I think the Cessna is a great piece of work, but you need to fly it with pedals and yoke, like the real deal, then it really shines. This one will be similar.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, soaring_penguin said:

my experience with their Cessna is that they do listen, but are not active on the forum, hardly communicate about the fixes they are preparing, but do release them regularly, but the time in between is unpredictable.

They should work on their P.R. for sure. 

I think the Cessna is a great piece of work, but you need to fly it with pedals and yoke, like the real deal, then it really shines. This one will be similar.

You guys remind me of the people suffering from the 'Stockholm Syndrome' 😵

The last update was almost a year ago. With plenty of customer complaining about X, Y, Z, with zero tech support to solve X, Y, and Z.... But they are listening and preparing fixes 🙄

 


AMD Ryzen 7 1800x, 1080GTX, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 10, XP-11 !

Eric Escobar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, strider1 said:

You guys remind me of the people suffering from the 'Stockholm Syndrome' 😵

The last update was almost a year ago. With plenty of customer complaining about X, Y, Z, with zero tech support to solve X, Y, and Z.... But they are listening and preparing fixes 🙄

 

No, I stopped following them because nowadays the default Cessna is good enough for me, with less impact, and as I said, you should fly theirs with yoke and pedals, for which I then have to install those (I don't have a "dedicated" machine).  I just relate to my experience in the past, when I did follow them.

Updates came out, but eratic, and the development team does not communicate with their base. What about this is 'Stockholm Syndrome'?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't there a more formal system to report activation issues than a forum? Forums aren't exactly the ideal place for customer support especially if the dev's don't frequent them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn´t resist and i bought her. Thankfully, so far i have zero problems and i really like her. She looks gorgeous but the performance is very good. Now i hope that the dev won´t disappoint me.

Made a first flight without any issues: 

 

 


Regards

Nils

mbg5xq-5.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

    AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

    Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.


    2%
    $705.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now
×
×
  • Create New...