Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

Flightbeam Wellington scenery issues

Hi,

Does anybody have this same issue with Flightbeam Wellington airport, I've posted over at the Flightbeam forum, other simmers are reporting the same issue without a real remedy, so I was just reaching out to more experienced people than myself.

fgKb9EA.jpg

Have you gone into the Troubleshooting section of the FlightBeam Manager?

If you've got ORBX North Island for example it'll tell you to disable a few files that'll be conflicting with NZWN

Certainly dont have that issue myself with the Airport having taken those steps

Are you sure that's not a new gun site for the Hud😂.

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

That looks like a whole texture file just plopped there.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Lorby Addon Organizer may be able to help discover the issue and help fix it.

I also have the airport but works for me without problems!

With Orbx New Zealand.

spacer.png    

Cheers

Torsten Künne

Hi

I posted this on Flightbeam's forums.  I have the same issue as  @doublebubble .  The texture in his picture is from WingCreation's RJAA.  I uninstalled RJAA and NZWN, then reinstalled NZWN.  Now a different texture file has replaced the one from RJAA.  Not sure why this would happen to be honest.

I ran Lorby Addon Organizer this morning and didn't see anything in conflict with NZWN.

Thanks!

I read the manual and applied the Flightbeam troubleshooter after initial conflicts almost similar to what as your are seeing there but horizontal not vertical.  - all good for me with Several different aircraft types now. Particularly like the wet look taxiways and apron

46 minutes ago, ray hughes said:

I read the manual and applied the Flightbeam troubleshooter after initial conflicts almost similar to what as your are seeing there but horizontal not vertical.  - all good for me with Several different aircraft types now. Particularly like the wet look taxiways and apron

I have ran the troubleshooter in the manager and made sure my setting are at what is recommended and still getting the texture.  If you fly around the airport it almost looks like there are 2 giant boxes  on the airport.

https://www.flightbeam.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=3284

Scroll down towards the bottom and you'll see the boxes I'm talking about.

All the trouble shooting advise doesn't fix the problem, uninstalled NZWN and the issue is still there at the default NZWN, so it's not a Flightbeam problem, I had WC RJAA installed, uninstalled it and the issue disappeared, reinstalled Flightbeam NZWN and it is now beautiful, so I guess if you have RJAA installed uninstall it and all will be fine.

Regards Rod.

The problem lies within the SODE windsocks. The windsock_low.mdl file generates these textured boxes. Remove it, and the boxes are gone. Unfortunately, also the windsocks are gone then. I wonder why SODE deals with windsocks anyway - who really looks at them? 

RJAA has nothing to do with it - I don't have it, and I see a similarly textured box.

20 minutes ago, borisvp said:

The problem lies within the SODE windsocks. The windsock_low.mdl file generates these textured boxes. Remove it, and the boxes are gone. Unfortunately, also the windsocks are gone then. I wonder why SODE deals with windsocks anyway - who really looks at them? 

RJAA has nothing to do with it - I don't have it, and I see a similarly textured box.

And I have the Sode windsocks, and no issues.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.