Sign in to follow this  
joepoway

Aerosoft A320 Exported FlightPlan.FLP Files No Waypoints

Hi

I recently obtained Pilot2ATC and am having trouble exporting my created flight plans into my Aerosoft A320 MCDU. When I export the Flightplan from Pilot2ATC as a .FLP file all goes well but when I pull it into my A320 MCDU as a company route it only has the departure and destination airports, none of the waypoints or SID / STAR are included. However, I also export the file as a .PLN file into P3D and my LittleNavMap app. When I open the file in LNM everything is there. I then save that .PLN file from LNM into my A320 as a .FLP file and all the waypoints and SID / STAR are then included. As a note I was always able to do this in LNM I just used LNM with the Pilot2ATC created .PLN flightplan to see if something else was going on but no it worked as usual.

Can someone let me know why I can't seem to export the flighplan I create in Pilot2ATC after in it validated and filed directly into a .FLP file that includes all the waypoints even though they are included in the .PLN file that I can then use Little NavMap to open and re-save it into a .FLP file and everything is included?

BTW I do have the Import-Export SID STAR APPR Waypts option checked on in Pilot2ATC. 

I hope this issue makes sense

Thanks in advance

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2

Please save the flight plan as a .vbf file using the Save button and email to me at admin@pilot2atc.com.  Also, send your A320 .flp file so I can then test it and see what's going on.

Regards,

Dave

Edited by Dave-Pilot2ATC

7 hours ago, Dave-Pilot2ATC said:

Please save the flight plan as a .vbf file using the Save button and email to me at admin@pilot2atc.com.  Also, send your A320 .flp file so I can then test it and see what's going on.

Regards,

Dave

Done, on its way to you

Joe

Joe (Southern California)

SystemI9-9900KS @5.1Ghz/ Corsair H115i / Gigabyte A-390 Master / EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid w 11Gb / Trident 32Gb DDR4-3200 C14 / Evo 970 2Tb M.2 / Samsung 40inch TV 40ku6300 4K w/ Native 30 hz capability  / Corsair AX850 PS / VKB Gunfighter Pro / Virpil MongoosT-50 Throttle / MFG Crosswind Pedals /   LINDA, VoiceAttack, ChasePlane, AIG AI, MCE, FFTF, Pilot2ATC, HP Reverb G2