Sign in to follow this  
Chock

Just Flight VC10 Pro

Just a quick heads up for those into classic jets. Just Flight's Pro version of their VC10, with working Delco Carousel IV, is now on sale. If you bought their previous VC10, you can get this one as an upgrade for 15 quid. It's got a lot of stuff simulated in it, so if you like realism, this one will certainly float your boat.

4jcpw5Q.png

Edited by Chock
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Got this as an upgrade yesterday and it really seems to be quite a different product to their original VC-10 released a couple of years ago. I haven’t had much chance to use her yet apart from a couple of extended circuits which I flew without reading the manual, but the flight dynamics seem pretty good and the sound of those RR Conways, particularly when in spot view, bring back nice memories of the real thing!  I have only tested the systems to a limited extent but according to various post from Just Flight during its development quite a bit of effort was put in to systems depth on the VC-10 Pro. However the operation of many of the systems is a bit different to what one might be accustomed to in modern jetliners so there is no doubt that a thorough perusal of the manual is going to be required here! All in all though, this looks like a very promising upgrade although FSX users will have to be cautious as to which airports they fly into as VAS footprint of the VC-10 Pro is very considerable.

Bill