Sign in to follow this  
isaiah

Flight Factor A320

Hello,

I was wondering: will there be an update for the FFa320? MCE doesn't work anymore and crashes X-plane 

Edited by isaiah

1 hour ago, isaiah said:

Hello,

I was wondering: will there be an update for the FFa320? MCE doesn't work anymore and crashes X-plane 

It will be updated once FF releases an official update.

The reason is very simple. The package we have to work with (from Aerosoft) doesn't update to Betas.

Meanwhile, it works with latest FF A320 V 0.9.7

See this thread.

• Like 1

Sorry but I did a fresh install of FF320 0.9.7 and a fresh install of MCE 1.3.85 with CTD. 

I tried to start the app directly from menue inside XP11 and dirctly via app on desktop. It has failed several times.

Need help or have to de-install MCE which would be a shame.

Edited by uhecht

Sorry but I did a fresh install of FF320 0.9.7 -2267 with CTD. 

I tried to start the app directly from menu inside XP11 and directly via app on desktop. It has failed several times.

Will download fresh from the org to see what i get.

ww1459.png

It is really frustrating and I gave MCE another try.

So what did I do:

1. Deinstallation of MCE,
  2. Hard delete of any remaining files in the core folder of MCE
  3. Fresh install of FF320 via X-Updater to version 0.9.7-2267
  4. Fresh download of MCE V1.3.85
  5. Installing FF320
  6. Starting XP11 with no problems
  7. Installation of MCE
  8. Configuration and registration via license key file
  9. staring XP11, FF320 -all works fine
  10. starting MCE and observing
  11. MCE starts normal until the point when the app is searching for any changes
  12. CTD ->MCE still running but XP11 has crashed down

So what the heck is going on?

Seems to be that version 0.9.7-2267 is really not supported.

On version 0.9.4 everything run fine- pls give the clue!

With clean FF version 9.7.0 Crash! If I install BSS Soundpack, no crash but MCE is asking for missing DLLs and afterwards there is no respond to voice commands!

Detlef Fenske

1 hour ago, delfin8896 said:

With clean FF version 9.7.0 Crash! If I install BSS Soundpack, no crash but MCE is asking for missing DLLs and afterwards there is no respond to voice commands!

OK, this one is different from the issues with Beta.

Most likely cause, incomplete installation of MCE dlls into X-Plane root folder.

Go to X-Plane 11 main installation folder and check yopu have <MCE dlls> folder containing 2 subfolders, with about 21 dlls inside each.

Otherwise you're likely to get a simulator freeze with ANY aircraft. 

If the <MCE dlls> folder is missing or has no dlls inside it, please proceed as follows.

Go back to downloaded unzipped file and look under \Resources\Files\X-Plane\ folder.

Copy entire <MCE dlls> folder and paste it to \X-Plane root folder\

This is the first thing I checked! I am not a newbie! The relevant xmcffA3X.dll in 64bit Folder is dated 10th of October 2018.

Detlef Fenske

5 hours ago, delfin8896 said:

This is the first thing I checked! I am not a newbie! The relevant xmcffA3X.dll in 64bit Folder is dated 10th of October 2018.

Just in case, if you had to manually copy and paste those dlls, it's important you pay attention to putting the 64 Bit dlls in \X-Plane\MCE dlls\64 Bit\ folder (and copying them from the correct folder too), as there is no way for user to tell them apart.

For instance, if you have the 32 Bit dlls in \64 Bit folder\, although they are right there, 64 Bit X-Plane won't be able to see them as it can only load 64 Bit dlls.

In any case, it will be looked at with latest stable FF A320 0.9.7 and also latest XP-11.30 beta 5 in case you're on that one.

The latest X-Plane on steam is XP-11.33 beta 1. This is the version in use here. MCE for now is 1.3.8.5. The files are there from the installation process... no manually copied files. Thanks in advance for looking in that specific problem with the FF320.

Detlef Fenske

On 4/25/2019 at 5:33 PM, delfin8896 said:

The latest X-Plane on steam is XP-11.33 beta 1. This is the version in use here. MCE for now is 1.3.8.5. The files are there from the installation process... no manually copied files. Thanks in advance for looking in that specific problem with the FF320.

Could you please contact support via e-mail? Thanks

When is this problem going to be solved? Using FFA320 v1.01, X-Plane 11.33, MCE current...

Please fix this!

OK guys.

Somehow, after re-downloading package from Aerosoft, now have a package that triggers sim CTD when MCE is started.

We should be able to work it out.

Will keep you updated.