Sign in to follow this  
Ekim

P3d 4.5 is out!

AS Build 7035 also working here with 4.5.

Did Content and Client but the load times are not "realy" faster at least i dont feel any difference still waiting since 5 miniutes for the jump from 6 % to more

Update ok now there was progress, it`s faster 🙂

Edited by 331BK

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Just now, Johnny19 said:

i did, and it works, just did a flight on VATSIM from Zagreb to Amsterdam, AS build 7035. Did you run the installer as an administrator?

Yes several times. Also made full reinstall of ASP4 and put the open beta over the top. Still seeing build 7013. 

2 minutes ago, kurtb said:

are you serious, you the first to complain

Sorry but that is what I have seen so far in an hours worth of testing could get better and probably will but have to be honest how is everyone else getting on.

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Can anyone tell us about this improvement in night lighting? So curious... 

1 minute ago, 331BK said:

AS Build 7035 also working here with 4.5.

Did Content and Client but the load times are not "realy" faster at least i dont feel any difference still waiting since 5 miniutes for the jump from 6 % to more

Any chance you can share the open beta installer build 7035? It might be that hifisimulations put the older build by mistake on their download site...

i downloaded it from there about 10 minutes ago.so i think the link is correct.

http://hifisimtech.mediafire.com/file/hyb6xpfoip2f24v/AS_P3Dv4_Update.exe/file

Edited by 331BK

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

I took a flight over Flytampa Corfú at night with the flytampa night environment for this scenery and looks great! No more issues with halo.bmp and balls of fire. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chapstick said:

I can’t tell from the change log but does 4.5 fix the aliasing issue with PBR textures?

Curious about this too

2 minutes ago, itsjase said:

Curious about this too

In my opinion it did not prepare the issues  I did test it with default shaders and textures. Especially in VR it is horrible  

Edited by mpo910

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

18 minutes ago, mpo910 said:

In my opinion it did not prepare the issues  I did test it with default shaders and textures. Especially in VR it is horrible  

Well that's a bummer. The AA issue with PBR has been an experience killer for me, was hoping this would fix that issue

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Thanks...updated Lorby-si Addon..worked like a charm....now if I could just get the ai's to do right..i'd be so happy 🙂

Bestest to everyone!!

BobM

Edited by unc1rlm

Bob M

Lots of little fixes.  Anything actually of substance that was added other than speed trees?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Anyone noticed improved initial scenery loading? I have the thing where it takes an age to load photoscenery in 4.4

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

So overall, any real good reason to switch to 4.5? 🙂 If the changes are minor, I am thinking to not risk new CTDs and corrupted files at the update, debugging and so on. I had a lot of issues with the switch to 4.4 from 4.3.

Valentin Rusu

AMD Ryzen 5900x OC, EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3, DDR4 32GB @3200MHz, Samsung 840 PRO Raid for Win 10 Pro, Samsung 960 PR0 512GB NVMe SSD for P3D v4.5