Sign in to follow this  
Ekim

P3d 4.5 is out!

2 hours ago, casv said:

Did you download the open beta build 7035 at https://hifisimtech.com/downloads/#ASP4  ?

I am seeing build # 7013 when I try the same, just tested for some minutes ago. Thus complains an incompatible P3D version.

Redownload it now. I had the same problem and tech support said there was a problem with their upload to the server. I redownloaded it and reinstalled and all is well.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

I am seeing build # 7013 in the UI after updating ASP4.

Update: re downloaded  & installed and now it reads 7035.

Edited by DJJose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Deleted.

Edited by pgde

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

9 minutes ago, DJJose said:

I am seeing build # 7013 in the UI after updating ASP4.

7013 looks like a build for AS2016

bob

Looks like PTA has been updated.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

sorry guys no positive with update only negatives

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

@Twenty6 Updated to v4.5, still takes a bloody age to load photo scenery but bot stuck on 6% for anywhere near as long. There  seems to be a noticeable reduction in initial loading time vs 4.4 but certainly not what you'd call rapid.

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

1 minute ago, ckyliu said:

@Twenty6 Updated to v4.5, still takes a bloody age to load photo sceneryNot stuck on 6% for anywhere near as long and seems to be some improvement but certainly not what you'd call rapid.

yep found that one out takes longer and frame rate worse with orbx te

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

Hi Folks!

I updated the client and the content per Poppet's instructions https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6322&t=120861 and I am finding that loading times for scenery's like ORBX's TrueEarth Netherlands have actually increased from 5 minutes to 10 minutes...still stuck at 6%.  In addition the blurrys have returned to photoscenery.  Other loading times have decreased-a good thing, but I was truly hoping for the magic bullet with complex scenery as advertised. To say the least I am extremely disappointed in the performance with complex photoscenery. 

Edited by ibelarry

I'm getting bad frame rate with 4.5, and when I try to change graphics settings P3D just disappears.

1 hour ago, SunDevil56 said:

Hey Ron.... Did you ever figure out what a "MOBO" is...??

Sorry Dude..... I just couldn't resist......🤣  😁

I did figure out what a MOFO is. 😎

• Like 10

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

What happens to all my tweaks in P3D.cfg and Aircraft.cfg's when I update? Also what happens to my extensive list of scenery addons? Do I have to configure them all in scenery settings again?

@SledDriver It is recommended to delete you P3D.cfg and let P3D rebuild it from a new. You can then copy in your old settings in to it. Although from 4.4 to 4.5 there is very little that has changed in the p3d.cfg. Your scenery should be installed in addon.xml and unaffected by the client reinstall but you could have stuff still using the old scenery library method and that might be affected. Aircraft cfg shouldn't be affected.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

5 hours ago, Nyxx said:

FSUIP here http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html says last Nov 2018 can someone link the latest version please.

The Schiratti page is only updated by Enrico when he gets around to it. I'll send him a reminder. But the link does point to the latest Install version 95.151 at present). It always does. The link points to the same place as the Updated Modules thread on my Forum, but the latter may also include interim optional updates with no installer, jst the DLL for manually placing in the folder.

Pete

• Upvote 2

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

Any word on the donkey and cart??? 

• Like 2

I7-8086K Delid OC Synced all cores 5.2  Corsair Hydro Series, H115i PRO ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 SLI CORSAIR HXi Series HX1200i 1200W G.SKILL TridentZ Series 64GB DDR4 3200 Windows 10 Pro 64

PMDG 737NGX