Sign in to follow this  
snomhf

Complete list of grammar rules

First, I apologize for bombarding this forum with all my questions!  😎

For those of you, like me, who want to use Pilot2ATC exclusively for voice control,  I have attempted to compile a list of all the grammar rules so I know exactly how to interact with the various controllers.   I hope this offsets a little bit for some of my griping.  😁

I would appreciate knowing of any mistakes or omissions I have made.   I tried hard to find them all but it was a daunting task indeed.

If you would like to print this WordPad document, set your printer for Landscape and set the Page Setup margins for  Top:0.5, all others to: 0.25

Enjoy!

-mark

http://snomhf.exofire.net/data/XP11/rules.zip

Edited by snomhf
moved attachment
  • Like 1

Aficionado of MSFS, X-Plane12, Aces High, Wings Over Flanders Fields

i7-9700k@5.0GHz, Nvidia RTX 4070ti(12GB), Z390 AORUS MB, 64GB DDR4, 2TB SSD(560MB/s), Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, CH Pro Pedals, TrackIR5