Sign in to follow this  
Philipljung

What Boeing aircrafts are able to do shared cockpit?

Me and my friend really want to do a shared cockpit on vatsim, but none of us know how to fly airbus planes, or md-11 or any of that. We only know how to fly Boeing planes. So we wanna fly shared cockpit on that. Does it exist a single Boeing aircraft that is capable of doing this? Or is every Boeing aircraft incapable of doing shared cockpit? Also one more thing, how can me and my friend connect to each other? Ill rather not use my ip and hamachi and all that to do shared cockpit. Because that is too complex and dangerous for my computer. However I want him to easily join my airplane and we can fly together. Like a game kinda, If there doesn’t exist any software or airplane where you can just connect to a friend easily then I certainly know what would be a million dollar idea to make. Thank you! All answers are highly appreciated and please help me and my friend have the fun in flying we all want! 🙂