Hi team. I’ve seen this has come up before. The PTA app seems fairly straight forward. However when I go to save and install my PTA settings, I get multiple errors. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the client for p3d4.4. But I still get errors. Can someone help me please with what I’ve done wrong. Or if the files are in the wrong place. I haven’t upgraded to 4.5 just yet. Just until all the addons that need to update too

Ryan

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

ERROR writing destination shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx
   Applying [Rayleigh scattering effect] to C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\FuncLibrary.fxh
ERROR writing destination shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\FuncLibrary.fxh
ERROR writing destination shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fxh
ERROR writing destination shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl
ERROR writing destination shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\FXAAResolve.hlsl
Preset has been applied with errors. See log above
Shaders cache cleared

Matt,

thank you bud. I continued to scroll through and found lots of info. Apologies.

Ryan