Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Sublogic's FS2 Revisited - Somewhat

When I flew FS2 so many years ago, way back in 1984 on my Commodore SX-64, I would always enjoy flying from either Meigs, O'hare or Midway down to Champagne-Urbana.  In real life, in 2000, I flew from St. Louis to Champagne once on a business trip.  I was not looking forward to it, my clients were angry with my employer for poor training and I was sent down at my employer's cost to retrain them.  When I got there, they said they had decided they might sell their hotel, they did just not know how to run what they had just purchased.

But they were kind to me, they knew I was in the hot seat, and I spent the next week teaching them how to run a hotel, and also I had to inform them I discovered one of their employees was stealing from them, something I had to be sure of before I informed them, so I informed my employer first and told them I had no choice but to inform the client.  I knew the employee could not be arrested, my client confronted the employee with what I had discovered and the employee agreed to resign with some dignity and with out a record of a felony. 

I had done my best, and my client decided to keep their hotel now that they knew the hole where they were losing money was fixed and they later became a job reference for a great job I had for five years, such is my fond memory of Champagne, the sim that made it famous, and my real life flight into that airport on a propjet puddlejumper out of  St. Louis.

John

ZIhs167.png
9vm2zk5.png
dFShaNu.png
OIG0OBr.png
OP5vPqP.png
0TtFh48.png
DAouRbg.png
fGS6CQB.png
dk0jeKW.png
eZW0GeL.png
nQaMGU9.png