Sign in to follow this  
axel737

parked aircraft at gates

when starting up the sim, and psx and real traffic, there are aircraft that should not be there in Brussels, like Frontier, Jetblue, how to get rid of these ?

Use PPG to generate an airport file for EBBR without options: deselect the checkbox Generate options (top left).

Delete your current EBBR.xml file from the parked_updates folder.

Then let PSXT run for a day to gather real live data about who is parking with what aircraft at what gate.

21 minutes ago, interlabel11 said:

So start up ppg and let that run together with psx for a day ?

No not together. Run PPG, create the airport file for your EBBR addon. Close PPG.

Delete your current EBBR.xml file from the parked_updates folder.

Then Run PSXT for a day.

33 minutes ago, interlabel11 said:

how do i create that airport file then ?

You don't do that, PSXT will update the airport file, generated by PPG, for you, as soon as live aircraft position and/or park at gates.

Please read the documentation carefully and learn by inspecting files and by doing..

I have spent enough time now to help you, your "support minutes" are running out... 😉

15 minutes ago, interlabel11 said:

Maybe it’s best to let the Sim run for 24 hours for the correct parking positions ?

Yes, or even longer. Do note that the parking positions in the airport file generated by PPG  are correct, it is about getting live aircraft at those parking positions...

Ok, so this afrernoon i closed the Psx, startend up Ppg and filled in the Path where p3d is located and pressed go. Then it gave me many airports and then closed ppg, deleted the XML in parked updates and started up psx again, is this the correct way ?

That depends whether your EBBR add-on airport is somewhere below to the P3D root or not. What supplier do you see in the EBBR.xml file? If it is stock airport it is wrong ...

Also check that the file contains parking positions only, so no airline plus type options.

Edited by kiek

the ebbr xml file is not located under P3D v4 but is at C / programdata / 12bpilot / sode / xml

so shoud i give this path into the PPG ? 

22 minutes ago, interlabel11 said:

the ebbr xml file is not located under P3D v4 but is at C / programdata / 12bpilot / sode / xml

so shoud i give this path into the PPG ? 

??? I think you are now completely lost ...

You should find the EBBR.xml file in ParkPosGenerator/Airports.

I was talking about where your EBBR airport addon files were installed, under the P3D root or somewhere else.