Sign in to follow this  
GEKtheReaper

P3D v4.5 Add-On Compatibility List

27 minutes ago, davetfc said:

Just for your information, the current open beta of Active Sky (ASP4) B7035 is not compatible with the latest v4.5 of P3D (see attached images).

Are you sure you're running 7035?  There's a weird issue on the download page at HiFi.  Where you see the hyperlink text "Download Link", if you click on "Download" you get a different file than if you click on "Link".  For other downloads (like for Cloud Art) this is one hyperlink, not two.  According to discussions on the HiFi forums, the one to choose is "Download" not "Link".

Scott

Edit: See this post... https://hifisimtech.com/forums/showthread.php?10605-AS-7013-not-compatible-with-P3Dv4-5&p=48652&viewfull=1#post48652

Edited by tttocs

Even though our friend tttocs is a Cubs fan (lol guess who my team is) he is spot on.  Beta 7035 is absolutely compatible with v4.5.

• Like 1

AAL??? Mark "Crabby"  Crabtree

logo_130208.png

There is a new version of FFTF Dynamic (1.5), but if you can get it to run, you are a better person than I am.

9 minutes ago, jabloomf1230 said:

There is a new version of FFTF Dynamic (1.5), but if you can get it to run, you are a better person than I am.

So it is not just me! I raised a support ticket with them.

Mark

Hi,

Both the genuine Reality XP GTN 750/650 Touch and the genuine Reality XP GNS 530/430 V2 for FltSim are always compatible with any future 4.x P3D4 version* and we've just released new updates compatible with the P4D v4.5 autopilot (v2.5.16 and v2.4.11 respectively).

*unless Lockheed Martin is breaking gauge compatibility with the SDK in a 4.x update. Note: although the autopilot needs a specific GTN and GNS V2 update for each new Prepar3D 4.x update, the Reality XP gauges are designed to be P4D4 future-proof for all their other features..

• Like 5

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

2 hours ago, mwa05 said:

So it is not just me! I raised a support ticket with them.

Mark

Me too. Haven't heard anything from them however.....

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Yep added my voice to FSPS not working either even after there new update.

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

I'm getting CTD with PMDG 777 and Majestic Q400. Anyone else?

Edit: Cancel that......... delete your P3D cfg people! 😅

Edited by mdreyer

Murray Dreyer

15 hours ago, tttocs said:

Are you sure you're running 7035?  There's a weird issue on the download page at HiFi.  Where you see the hyperlink text "Download Link", if you click on "Download" you get a different file than if you click on "Link".  For other downloads (like for Cloud Art) this is one hyperlink, not two.  According to discussions on the HiFi forums, the one to choose is "Download" not "Link".

Scott

Edit: See this post... https://hifisimtech.com/forums/showthread.php?10605-AS-7013-not-compatible-with-P3Dv4-5&p=48652&viewfull=1#post48652

Hi,

In the meantime I've submitted a support ticket at HiFi and now they have updated the link. I've now downloaded B7035.25578 and will be testing this out later today.

My first impression with P3Dv4.5 is that I'm getting lower frame rates than with v4.4, especially doing a VFR flight with a chopper over London. 😥 Has anyone else experienced this?

Kind regards,

10 hours ago, Riah069 said:

Yep added my voice to FSPS not working either even after there new update.

I just downloaded their newest version (still 1.5.0.0) -- check the file date of the executable in the zip file. It should be 4/11. This version seems to have fixed the problem and now works for me.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Working in v4.5:

FS Global Ultimate NG
Active Sky (with update)
asca
Ezca 3 (with update)
UT live
ENVTEX and ENVSHADE (with update)
Rex SF
Rex airport enhancement
FSUIPC5
Multicrew Experience
A2A GA aircraft c182, Bonanza
FlightBeam KDEN (with cloud shadows)
GSX
TerraFlora Trees
Orbx LC, Global, Vector
AI lights reborn Free edition (very. 3.3.4) 😍
FS Captain

Just updated client, content and scenery.

Nothing above needed to be reinstalled except for Terra Flora trees.

MCE_banner_272_68.jpg

8 hours ago, pgde said:

I just downloaded their newest version (still 1.5.0.0) -- check the file date of the executable in the zip file. It should be 4/11. This version seems to have fixed the problem and now works for me.

Thxs mate just re downloaded and now works fine 🙂

Mike

Intel 12700k No over clocking 32GB G-Skill 3600 Ram MSI RTX3080

FFTF from simmarket still has the problem.

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard