Sign in to follow this  
blincster

When to expect new version?

P2ATC is my go-to atc, and I find myself very often go into the website to see if a new version is available.

Couple of minor issues now:

I dont know if atc has recognized my readbacks (using vr, dont see the interface), and I discover that if thats the case, p2atc stops working after a while.

When contacting ground for taxi to the gate after landing, atc repeats the gate for no reason. 

As always, a new update is in the works.

If you could send me the specifics on the request for your gate and the response, I can see if it's as designed or not.

For the speech recognition, there is a "Speech Recognized Tone" on the Btns tab of Config (Moving to the Speech tab in update).  Set that tone and then if you don't hear it after you release the PTT button, you'll know you need to repeat your call.

Dave

Thanks Dave. If that SR tone also could have a volume slider it would be great. 

This is from the interface:

NOR SHUTTLE Five Five Seven Taxi to  Gate one three Via taxiways Yankee, Zulu Hotel,  
~ Taxi to  Gate one three Via taxiways Yankee, Zulu Hotel,   NOR SHUTTLE Five Five Seven
 Taxi to Gate One Three via Taxiways Yankee Zulu Hotel  NOR SHUTTLE Five Five Seven; 
NOR SHUTTLE Five Five Seven Taxi to  Gate one three
 Taxi to Gate One Three NOR SHUTTLE Five Five Seven; 
NOR SHUTTLE Five Five Seven Taxi to  Gate one three

Thanks for the detail on the gate assignment.  Looks like there might be a speech bug.

Volume for the SpeechRecognition Tone will be added.

Dave