Sign in to follow this  
pgde

P3D v4.5?

Any issues with the new update of P3D?

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

• Members
  • 3 posts

I do have an issue...

I have P3Dv4.5. When I load either the PMDG 747 or the PMDG 777, I get a screen from VFX saying: "Disconnected, Please Load Sim with supported aircraft".

The VFX effect loads intermittently. Sometimes all on the 777, other times just the contrails on the 747. I have uninstalled and re-installed the VFX Central exe. and selected all applicble P3Dv4 aircraft.

And.. when the VFX does load to either the 777 or 747, the load manager does not allow me to green point check the various effects. The only effect that is checked on is the Engine Contrails.

I have submitted 2 Tech Supports tickets via the Old Prop website and have gotten NO response.

Any suggestions???😡😡

No issues with PrecipitFX and 4.5

@boomerc154, what is the subject of the message you send us (or the first part of the email address)?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Kevin -- one more question, is FSUIPC required to be used with PrecipFX? On the P3D Facebook page somebody posted that it is. But I don't use FSUIPC.

If you could clarify this, I would appreciate it.

Many Thanks!

P.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

PrecipitFX doesn't require FSUIPC.

Most of our Immersion Packages (released before October 2018) require FSUIPC

ChasePlane does not require FSUIPC

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Does this program need to run in the background or do you set and forget it?

Thanks!

Chris Camp

Set and forget....