Sign in to follow this  
BMW969

P3D v4.5 FPS down

7 minutes ago, JeffreyJ said:

Hi there,

is there any possibility that some one can sent The P3D 4.4 client installer. I don’t have A backup but my fps are bad with 4.5.

you can sent me a DM

thank you!

jef

It should be available if you click on the legacy link on the download page

Chris

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

Thanks to all involved for quickly finding the source of the FPS issue. What's the easiest way to revert back to 4.4 while we wait for the hotfix? I had installed the client, content, and scenery for 4.5 and am getting 18fps in KSFO where I previously was able to lock at 30 with VSync. Would just uninstalling 4.5 client and reinstalling 4.4 client suffice, or would it not play well with 4.5 content and scenery?

Thanks,

Ben 

P3D 4.3, Windows 10/64 bit, Intel 6700k @ 4.7 air-cooled, NVidia 2080 Ti Founders Edition, ASUS Rog Maximus VIII Ranger, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 @3200, Phanteks Anthoo Pro Series Case, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 500GB, Sandisk 1TB SATA, Seagate 2TB Hybrid Drive, Cooler Master 700W, 40-inch Samsung 4k TV

20 minutes ago, bbain1187 said:

Would just uninstalling 4.5 client and reinstalling 4.4 client suffice 

Yes, it will work.

I'm currently on:

4.4 client
4.5 content
4.3 scenery

fly safe

Edited by mokeiko

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

34 minutes ago, mokeiko said:

Yes, it will work.

I'm currently on:

4.4 client
4.5 content
4.3 scenery

fly safe

Thanks! I literally did nothing except uninstall 4.5 client, reinstall 4.4 client and back to 30 fps locked. Took 5 minutes.

Ben 

• Like 1

P3D 4.3, Windows 10/64 bit, Intel 6700k @ 4.7 air-cooled, NVidia 2080 Ti Founders Edition, ASUS Rog Maximus VIII Ranger, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 @3200, Phanteks Anthoo Pro Series Case, Samsung 950 Pro M.2 500GB, Sandisk 1TB SATA, Seagate 2TB Hybrid Drive, Cooler Master 700W, 40-inch Samsung 4k TV

15 hours ago, bbain1187 said:

Thanks! I literally did nothing except uninstall 4.5 client, reinstall 4.4 client and back to 30 fps locked. Took 5 minutes.

Ben 

Yeah can confirm just reinstalling the client to 4.4 works , im also runing the 4.4 client with 4.5 content and scenery , thanks to all LM staff for trying to find this problem and a big shout out to simbol and Rob Ainscough for there help in this matter

• Like 1

ugcx_banner.png

Alrite everyone, I was having the same issue with FPS drop with P3D V4.5, and I fixed it by deleting all the added entries in the Scenery library. All those old scenery entries, remove them. I'm back to normal now

On 4/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, BMW969 said:

I fixed the issue by deleting all those old entries in the Scenery Library. Delete all your added sceneries in the library. I'm back to normal FPS now as I had in 4.3