Sign in to follow this  
breakinghbts

Most requested airport list?

Just curious if there is a website where we can all let the developers know our most wanted airports? Maybe it can be done here on avsim? But itd be great I'd think for both us simmers and the developers so they know where to focus on? If anything like that exists I'd love to add my 2 cents. Thanks for any info.

Tony@PVD

Edit to add: mods I placed this in the P3D forum, because I'm specifically looking for P3D developers/airports. 

Edited by breakinghbts

Tony Moore

19 minutes ago, Manny Ortiz said:

I fly most of the time in the USA and it seems to me that there is no love for KABQ

Tropical sim is going ABQ

5800x3d Asus 4090 ROG Strix OC 2TB SSD 32GB Ram

flytampa KLAS 🙂 hopefully only a week or two away but anyhow 🙂

Edited by 331BK

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Wish Bill Womack at iBlueYonder would give some updates on KDAL and city scene. I’ve been looking forward to it since it was announced. Have never had a good KDAL for simming only KDFW a few miles away.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator