Sign in to follow this  
F3ver

Milviz and 4.5

Anyone else having CTD when loading Milviz aircraft?

28 minutes ago, F3ver said:

Anyone else having CTD when loading Milviz aircraft?

The only mention I see is on their own support site and one report. They had that user use MVAMS to disable the Milviz weather radar and that appears to have fixed that users issue.

Frank Patton

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 MOB; i7 4790 4.4Ghz; 16gb DDR3 2300; MSI GTX970 4gb Gaming 100ME, Coolermaster Pro 5 case, Corsair H100i

Former USAF meteorologist and ground weather school instructor; AOPA Member #07379126

There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit! - Benjamin Jowett

12 minutes ago, fppilot said:

They had that user use MVAMS to disable the Milviz weather radar and that appears to have fixed that users issue.

That makes sense.  The wx radar seems to be tied to versions as I recall this happened with the move to 4.4 as well.  That update took some time.

Scott

I posted at the REX forum the other day. They are working on the WX Radar update for 4.5.

REX PRODUCTS - PREPAR3D V4.5 COMPATIBILITY CHART

Bill

P3Dv4.5.13.32097 ASP4, ASCA, A2A, Milviz, PMDG 7's, RealityXP GNS/GTN, SimElite Solutions TZF

White over White, you're out of sight. Red over White, you're alright. Red over Red, you're dead.