Sign in to follow this  
OperatorDerp

UTlive Parking Assignments

Hello, So I was wondering if I could get some help. I have FSDT KDFW installed and I run UTlive for my Traffic. I want to get the AIM ERJ-145 I have installed to park at the B-XX Gates, But I cannot figure out how to. I was wondering if their is a way I can change the parking Assignment for the Aircraft? I haven't see a way how to anywhere so I thought id ask. Thanks!!

Not sure if you can force it, but setting, or adding the two values in your [fltsim.x] section of the aircraft within aircraft.cfg will influence it.

atc_parking_codes=DALX
atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMP

You need to look at KDFW and see what airlines the gates or ramps are assigned to.  You can probably use GSX's gate editor if you have it, or I use ADE to open the bgl file.

SIMstarter NG will also tell you if you use the option to place your aircraft.

Ernest Pergrem

1 hour ago, Jarblibarb04 said:

Alrighty, Ive tried that and it didn't work, But ive pasted it in every ERJ Config I have, So we'll see how that works

Probably doesn't need to be said, but DALX is for Delta Connection, so hopefully you were able to find the code for the airline you wanted.

Ernest Pergrem

22 hours ago, airernie said:

Probably doesn't need to be said, but DALX is for Delta Connection, so hopefully you were able to find the code for the airline you wanted.

Yup, AALX is who I was looking for, Envoy Air specifically

You might want to also add a comma and ENY after AALX  since that is the ICAO code for Envoy.

Ernest Pergrem

37 minutes ago, airernie said:

You might want to also add a comma and ENY after AALX  since that is the ICAO code for Envoy.

The AFCAD has it labeled as AALX so I left it alone