Sign in to follow this  
ZKOKQ

FSL Update Released

21 minutes ago, MarkW said:

Could someone explain how we use this?  Thanks

New 2017 ATSU Model features, including Load Sheets, Takeoff Performance Request, Oceanic Request, Datalink Clearance, Weather, ATIS-D, OOOI and others.

I have updated this a few times since but it should help a lot. 

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/20497-new-crib-walkthrough-including-new-aoc-flows/

Hope it helps Mark.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

9 hours ago, w6kd said:

Argh.   No American Airlines paints in either the 320 or 319.  They're only the biggest Airbus operator on the planet. 

And no Frontier 319...waited a long time for someone to do that one just to have it pitched out the back door. 

John just added this gem.

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/1535-american-airlines-a320-200-n128uw/

• Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Well doing my first flight as I write,

Performance is now that I can use my high/PMDG settings and all runs smoothly.

The enter cockpit to push back for me was always around 18-20 mins, with all the new start up presses first time trying......52 mins lol. It will come down to before but it’s totally different to anything now. It’s an insight to how it really is done. A lot of work and a lot to take in. 

Imo it’s just taken flight simulation to a new level. If you wonder what it’s like to be a captain then you better take a deep breath and take all this in.

I agree David...I am sitting at KMSP in the snow enjoying the new snow/ice effects and waiting for all my ground services and boarding to finish....and delayed slot due to the bad weather to top it off😄  This has certainly taken things to a new level for sure!

• Like 2

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

I've just finished my ATSU tutorial flight (VIE-CPH) in Taver's awesome Austrian retro livery.
I spent just about an hour at LOWW learning and enjoying all the new ATSU/AOC features combined with GSXL2.

This add-on used to be amazing.
Now it's out of this world. 🤗

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

I have updated this a few times since but it should help a lot. 

https://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/20497-new-crib-walkthrough-including-new-aoc-flows/

Hope it helps Mark.

Thanks. I realized after there is a manual included with the update and I have read it now.  

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

2 hours ago, Rafal said:

I've just finished my ATSU tutorial flight (VIE-CPH) in Taver's awesome Austrian retro livery.
I spent just about an hour at LOWW learning and enjoying all the new ATSU/AOC features combined with GSXL2.

This add-on used to be amazing.
Now it's out of this world. 🤗

Poking around the new menus I can see Ill need some tutorial runs myself.  This is certainly the most advanced addon of any sim that I've ever seen.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

What livery's can we use?

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

36 minutes ago, BIGSKY said:

There's a section on the right on the downloads page for the new update liveries.

3 hours ago, BIGSKY said:

Generally there are, I guess, more than 100 available now and the number will be growing.
They are default ones by Vasilis (FSL repainter), as well as some amazing ones made by independent artists, like John Tavendale, Hugo Bicho, Matthew Ashman, Daniel Du Preez and others.

As itsjase mentioned above, there is a separate section in the Downloads.
Look for P3Dv4 repaints marked with '...300+'.

Edited by Rafal
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for the replys!

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”