Sign in to follow this  
mikced76

PPT and Yoke Yoke no luck

Hi

I am trying to assign one of my Yoko Yoke buttons as PTT in MCE for the default ATC without luck. When in the ATC setup menu the option for button 12 is just flickering and when selected nothing happens. Using the default delete button works without problem so its not a communication problem. Don't recall I had this problem back when I had a Saitek yoke. Any ideas, could it be a compatibility problem with my Yoke?

Mike 

1 hour ago, mikced76 said:

Hi

I am trying to assign one of my Yoko Yoke buttons as PTT in MCE for the default ATC without luck. When in the ATC setup menu the option for button 12 is just flickering and when selected nothing happens. Using the default delete button works without problem so its not a communication problem. Don't recall I had this problem back when I had a Saitek yoke. Any ideas, could it be a compatibility problem with my Yoke?

Mike 

Did you try the "Run App Wizard"? Also make sure the button is not used in p3d. Should not make a difference but just to be safe. The Yoko is compatible.

This is my entry in the mce.ini

just copy and paste it. Hope it helps.

[GAMEPAD]
JoyManID=VirtualFly - YOKO
JoyProdID=VirtualFly - YOKO
JoyButton=2
UseWithVoxATC=0        //(set to 1 if you want to use the same joystick assignment with VoxATC. It will ensure FO doesn't listen to your speech while the joystick button is held down using VoxATC)

Edited by Rasterfahnder

MCE_banner_272_68.jpg

2 hours ago, mikced76 said:

Hi

Mike 

You probnably have a button on your new yoke that is always in the "ON" position, forcing itself as the default PTT.

Here is the workaround.

Go to "General" tab in MCE user interface and click <More options> button.

In "Advanced Options" panel, click <View config> button.

"mce.ini" config fiule will open in Notepad.

Scroll down to [GAMEPAD] section.

Leave all entries referring to joystick name as they are and just change the "JoyButton=" to a number between 1 and 11 that physically matches the button order.

Start with "JoyButton==1" for example.

You'll know the setting is correct, when you only hear the humming tone when you hold down the correct PTT button.

You need to re-start MCE every time you change the button ID.