Sign in to follow this  
klamal

FSLabs A3XX - Can it possibly get any better!?!?!?

The title says it all.  It was already the best but now, there is no other plane that is close, IMO.  Just amazing!!  Now I just have to get used to coming back to P3D from mostly flying XPlane.  Have to get used to the 'cartoon-like' look of P3D again.  But this plane is just too amazing to not fly!!!!

• Upvote 6

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

How it reacts to turbulence, feel like it tilts up and down way too much.

Agree, it is superb. The newly revised paints to fit this version look even better. They sure fixed a lot of little items that needed attention.

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

I would like to see a VC texture update. A somewhat worn realistic look.  Some of the textures look very bland.  But a very minor complaint.  Without a doubt the most realistic and well done addon aircraft you can purchase.  Maddog X is a close second IMO.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Matt Wilson

45 minutes ago, hawkhero said:

Update just for P3d v4.5?

No. The announcement thread lists compatible P3D versions and I think it was good for all 4.x versions. I'd provide a link, but I'm just all out of jazz today.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

3 hours ago, mpw8679 said:

I would like to see a VC texture update. A somewhat worn realistic look.  Some of the textures look very bland.  But a very minor complaint.  Without a doubt the most realistic and well done addon aircraft you can purchase.  Maddog X is a close second IMO.

There is a texture pack - google ‘HB Textures VC pack’ and install them. They add the proper airbus logos to the flight deck and quite a few other enhancements. 

• Upvote 3

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Just now, Airline2Sim said:

There is a texture pack - google ‘HB Textures VC pack’ and install them. They add the proper airbus logos to the flight deck and quite a few other enhancements. 

Thank you!  I will check them out

Matt Wilson

5 hours ago, klamal said:

the 'cartoon-like' look of P3D again.

I was recently training in a real FSTD for an Instructor Rating upgrade that was driven by XP. The deer that ran across the runway after landing kind of killed the immersion factor for me. Not sure how it got certified by the authorities.

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

If it's a Boeing I'm not going. 

• Like 2

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

8 hours ago, YukonPete said:

Oh Oh..that's naughty....😁

8 hours ago, YukonPete said:

I think the Max 8 also lives by that mantra 😬

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

With the new ATSU integration, the bus is getting social😁.

Lot's of msg between pilots and Hoppie   server is getting hot !

the only aspect that  FSLAB lacks is to studying a it more in squeezing in the code for less impact on FPS

49 minutes ago, simbio said:

With the new ATSU integration, the bus is getting social😁.

Lot's of msg between pilots and Hoppie   server is getting hot !

the only aspect that  FSLAB lacks is to studying a it more in squeezing in the code for less impact on FPS

Well it was short lived unfortunately

vRFOGKc.png

1F7YdYY.png

Edited by Chris F.

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD