Sign in to follow this  
klamal

FSLabs A3XX - Can it possibly get any better!?!?!?

52 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Probably, But were the 747-8 has an EFB for PERF cal. FSL Perf is done like IRL though ATSU/AOC Boeing Airbus different systems etc. It seems since FSL come along competition has pushed everyone onto a higher level.

A lot of airlines use iPads on the A320 series to calculate performance now. That includes the A321 as well 😉

• Like 3

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

24 minutes ago, MachTwo said:

That includes the A321 as well 😉

Can't wait for the one...

• Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

25 minutes ago, MachTwo said:

A lot of airlines use iPads on the A320 series to calculate performance now. That includes the A321 as well 😉

Andrew, are you hinting at what's to come? 🙂 iPads in the A321 ....Better not start a topic on your forums and quote your reply above........26 pagers later......are we there yet?.....

BTW Andrew, love the new update, thank you very much.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 2

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

5 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Andrew, love the new update, thank you very much.

Really nice to read that people are enjoying the new ATSU. It was something I thought our customers would enjoy using - it adds a lot of immersion to the departure flow. 

• Like 8

Andrew Wilson

sig_fslDeveloper.jpg

43 minutes ago, MachTwo said:

Really nice to read that people are enjoying the new ATSU. It was something I thought our customers would enjoy using - it adds a lot of immersion to the departure flow. 

Its amazing, ive been waiting forever for something like this, i see other devs are probably following too (ie flythemaddog) 

Im hoping pmdg end up doing something like this in the NG3. 

• Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

On 4/14/2019 at 11:42 PM, Nyxx said:

I find this version on 4.4 brings a new performance boost.

After 4 flights I now have the push back time to 20 mins which is my VA min prep time.

Will it get better? Yes with the A321

My wingman I do flights with is 21, he can set it up in 15. 

I'm hitting 42 this year and it takes me 30 mins  exactly double the time.   I often wonder how long it will take when I'm 60..

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, MachTwo said:

Unless their an orange airline In Marrakech.  I heard about that!!

I'm on days off this week and itching to install the update.  I love the fsl

14ppkc-6.png

There's always been some sort of incompatibility between AS14 and the FSLabs airbuses in my rig ( an i5 2500, meaning HT unavailable ).

I install P3D, then AS14, run it with the PMDG 777, all fine... I install FSLabs A320 and  319, accept that fancy stuff it asks me to accept in order to get better performance, and all of a sudden I never get back proper navaid tuning on my flights.

If I disable AS14 things get back to normal.

I usually end up uninstalling the full pack afterwards.

I had the very same symptom last time I tried P3dv4 with AS14 and FSLabs A320. This time I used the updated 320.

On a flight between Porto ( LPPR ) and Lisboa ( LPPT ) I started feeling something was wrong when I tried tunning two NDBs and they were set in the FMGC, but never identified in the ND. As I approached and even passed over both, still no sign of them being there. The other symptom is the IL1 frequency for Lisbon rw 03 ILS ( 109.10 ) not being shown on the NAV-RAD page and instead another frequency being selected by default, not even related to LPPT, for the same STAR.

I I restart P3Dv4, but disable AS14, then everyhting is fine with the FSLabs Airbuses regarding this specific quirks...

I should probably one day try to make a clean install of P3D not accepting that "cpu optimization" suggested by FSLabs during the install just in case that's the culprit ( ? )

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

1 hour ago, tooting said:

I'm hitting 42 this year and it takes me 30 mins  exactly double the time.   I often wonder how long it will take when I'm 60..

Am 56 Pete. I use to do it around 15-17 but min VA push back is 20. 

At the moment it's around 20-25 but I think I need to load sooner. I've just done a new flow so want to get it down to 20 mins every time. It's all good, am enjoying it lots. It would be funny if the dispatcher's name came through as Pete King. 🙂 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

4 hours ago, MachTwo said:

Yes really love it beautiful done a masterpiece 🙂

• Like 1

André

7 hours ago, Nyxx said:

Am 56 Pete. I use to do it around 15-17 but min VA push back is 20. 

At the moment it's around 20-25 but I think I need to load sooner. I've just done a new flow so want to get it down to 20 mins every time. It's all good, am enjoying it lots. It would be funny if the dispatcher's name came through as Pete King. 🙂 

I only do long haul dispatching nowdays not short haul mate (unless its ferrys) .  I left that orange fun house over 5 years ago 

Edited by tooting
  • Like 1

14ppkc-6.png

On 4/13/2019 at 3:51 PM, DavidP said:

I was recently training in a real FSTD for an Instructor Rating upgrade that was driven by XP. The deer that ran across the runway after landing kind of killed the immersion factor for me. Not sure how it got certified by the authorities.

Deer run across the runway where I used to work traffic.  Now that I'm in a big city we do occasionally see smaller animals like foxes etc

I'm guessing that sim was running XP9 or 10?

Edited by ryanbatcund

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

On 4/13/2019 at 10:51 PM, DavidP said:

I was recently training in a real FSTD for an Instructor Rating upgrade that was driven by XP. The deer that ran across the runway after landing kind of killed the immersion factor for me. Not sure how it got certified by the authorities.

Well,last year we had a deerstrike on a A319 in real life,so its probably the most realistic flightsimulator ever...;-)

Edited by Chandler

Intel Core i9-9900K - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Z390 - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4-3200 - EVGA RTX3090 FTW3  -2x1TB Samsung 970 PRO - 1000W Corsair HXi Platinum Series  - Corsair H150i Pro RGB 

On 4/16/2019 at 8:55 AM, tooting said:

About the same...and I should know. 😉

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

just done my first couple of sectors.  loving the update.  I had no idea as i was taxiing out I would get the cabin secure with the interphone.  I nearly fell of the chair laughing. thats brillant.

14ppkc-6.png