Sign in to follow this  
lennie

Embraer 190

Hello Folks

Anyone know of this aircraft for P3Dv4 from a publisher other than FeelThere? Its the only one I can find and am not familiar with FeelThere. Was on a JetBlue E-190 the other day from KFLL to KRDU; lots of leg room compared to Delta or United. Would like to try flying this plane! If you have the FeelThere plane, please comment!

Aeroplane Heaven and Wilco are collaborating to release an updated and improved on the original aircraft so you might want to hold off

I have the Feelthere 175 and 195 for P3Dv4, not the 170 and 190. The "5's" were updated version2 of the "0's".

They are year 2010 models and show it compared to today's modeling resolutions. BUT the systems and avionics are still first rate and better than most of the word not allowed being sold today. There are limited liveries available in the AVSIM library and McPhatt Studios (if they're still around.)

The Feelthere ERJs are also available for P3Dv4. You can often find both on sale for less than $20US.

• Upvote 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

You could try this one:

https://www.virtualcol.com/products.php?kcmdlnk=productoinfo&id_prod=89

Simple, but I like it...

And the price is definitely right!!

Russ

Edited by b1bmsgt

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

Thanks EastFB, Twenty6, and Russ!!!! Much appreciated! Russ I like that price!

I have the Feelthere 170 and 190 for P3Dv4, think I paid $24 for it.

Many (if not most) of the 175 and 195 repaints will work fine with the 170/190 with a little editing of the aircraft.cfg entry. 

Our member Steve Dra has done a lot of these, and they are excellent. Just search the file library for FSX repaints with a search term of embraer 170, 175, 190, or 195, and you'll turn up a bunch of hits.

I had the Vcol EMB 190-195 back when I was still running FSX, yes it's inexpensive, and you get a ton of repaints, but the VC is terrible compared to the Feel There EMB, and the external models aren't great either.

For just a few bucks more, I would strongly recommend the Feel There EMB over the VirtualCol.

I use 175 and 195, they are pretty good made, in compare with feelthere's A330/340. 

It is not PMDG or Aerosoft quality, but it is OK. Graphics could be better, also there is sometimes bug or what ever it is in FMS where it doesn't want to follow VNAV.