kiko7x7

P3D freezes after Go Around with PMDG 737

Hi guys. I was performing a go around after 2hrs flight with the pmdg 737 ngx and then it stopped working. I've had the same issue in FSX several times with the same aircraft but with different hardware(I have built completely new PC). Any solutions? Many thanks.

https://imgur.com/Zsy7Cyt

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

SOLUTION: don't Go Around😂🤣😁

• Like 2

In the same place?  Might be a problem in the navdata.  If it keeps happening, it's probably time to submit a ticket on PMDG's support system.

Regards

20 hours ago, w6kd said:

In the same place?  Might be a problem in the navdata.  If it keeps happening, it's probably time to submit a ticket on PMDG's support system.

Regards

No, it's not in the same place. Anyway thanks for your reply 🙂 I'll try contact PMDG.

On 4/14/2019 at 5:58 PM, kiko7x7 said:

Hi guys. I was performing a go around after 2hrs flight with the pmdg 737 ngx and then it stopped working. I've had the same issue in FSX several times with the same aircraft but with different hardware(I have built completely new PC). Any solutions? Many thanks.

It was a known bug back in FSX times. It happened few seconds after hitting the TOGA clickspot.

I own a P3D version only since P3D v4. The NGX had some updates but mostly (if not entierly) compatibility related (porting over to 64bits). I'm not sure if the bug was present only in the FSX or in the P3D version also. If I remember corectly, I tested go arounds in v4 and didn't had that crash.

Nevertheless, if you use manual THR instead of the click spot, you should be able to Go Around safely.

This was my topic over at PMDG

Don't post in that topic because it is old and FSX:SE related.