Sign in to follow this  
infotech

X-plane 11 in Vr

Hello All

I 've been using FSX, Prepar3D and X-plane for a long time now ,using 3 screens 4 screens projectors and etc.. but I since I started with VR in prepar3D and X-plane11 I found that it is worth investing and researching thru this field which is becoming in my humble opinion a very important area that is mind scratching as well as the closest feel in professional flight simming , but I found and I am still new in VR that it requires some kind of tweaking and plenty of idea exchange amongst simmers who starts and who are going to start in Vr or Ar or mixed reality .I do not know if there is a topic that is being added to this forum ,but for the benefit of all I would suggest to have a separate topic dedicated for the VR in both the X-plane and the prear3D forums ,this forum could enrich  the experience of all members willing to advance in this field thru the exchange of knowledge over hardware , software and problems which are a lot .

with kind regards

Infotech