Sign in to follow this  
ricardorick

program for FMC CDU from Xplene

Ola, estou instalando um cockpit doméstico e comprei um fmc para usar estalei o (SIOC) junto com o (CDMCient) para começar a usá-lo e está funcionando de beleza no Zibo só que eu queria usar no ixeg e no 737 o X-Plane 11 e não consigo encontrar nenhum programa compatível que possa fazer isso. Alguém pode me dizer algum programa freeware ou pago eu comprei este (OC4BA_XP) e não pode funcionar direito

Edited by ricardorick
teve um erro

English translation:  Hi, I am installing a domestic cockpit and bought a fmc to use I clicked the (SIOC) together with the (CDMCient) to start using it and it is working in beauty in Zibo only that I wanted to use in ixeg and in the 737 the X- Plane 11 and I can not find any compatible program that can do this. Can anyone tell me some freeware or paid program I bought this (OC4BA_XP) and it can not work right

Please use English or Google translate when you post.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: