Sign in to follow this  
Akki

Real Traffic uppdate create problem

I have installed the latest version of Real Traffic ( 6.0.33) but I am unable to see the Traffic display, it is not possible to extend it, it is just a thin frame…. What is the command to open" it?

Åke

1 hour ago, Akki said:

I have installed the latest version of Real Traffic ( 6.0.33) but I am unable to see the Traffic display, it is not possible to extend it, it is just a thin frame…. What is the command to open" it?

Åke

Enlarge the display by hovering your mouse over the bottom border, then drag it down to enlarge it.  The control to open it is in the top right corder (two "less then signs" ).

Edited by kiek

Thanks Kiek, but that is exactly what is not working...I just have a small stripe open after engaging the less then signs. Nothing I do engage the extending procedure. Sorry.

47 minutes ago, Akki said:

Thanks Kiek, but that is exactly what is not working...I just have a small stripe open after engaging the less then signs. Nothing I do engage the extending procedure. Sorry.

Then you better re-install RealTraffic I'd say.

OK, I did, but no improvement, the windows open up for a second just to close down in minimized version just after, and I am not able to open it again...

7 minutes ago, Akki said:

OK, I did, but no improvement, the windows open up for a second just to close down in minimized version just after, and I am not able to open it again...

Please ask the developer of RT about this problem. It is not my program, you know.

5 hours ago, kiek said:

Please ask the developer of RT about this problem. It is not my program, you know.

OK, I will, but thanks anyway!