Sign in to follow this  
vin747

Overclocking CPU: How much FPS will I gain?

14 minutes ago, simba_nl said:

You Lost... haha

NO NO , very easy when you do the tests in GPU bound senarios , then the sim is another ballgame i dont see any simrealeted test there, hook up 2X2080TI and run the tests you see the difference.

8 minutes ago, westman said:

NO NO , very easy when you do the tests in GPU bound senarios , then the sim is another ballgame i dont see any simrealeted test there, hook up 2X2080TI and run the tests you see the difference.

Yes. you are a bad loser.... You are sick that I collect 30 fps in P3D with my old 2600K rig and 1060 while you paid over a 1000 dollar for a 2080 whahahaha That's your problem and not mine... Ohh, wait You have 2x 2080i...nearly 4000 Dollar for GPU and now you are very, very sick...

Oh boy, I have said and wrote it many many times here... My Rig is BIGGER and BETTER than yours... Yeah, Right.... at a cost.... haha and 10% gain in performance.... whow...

So, back on topic for the real question, Overclock your system to collect good Flightsim performance with you 1070 GPU unless you want to throw your money under the bus as the most adult boys do here on AVsim.

Edited by simba_nl

1 minute ago, simba_nl said:

Yes. you are a bad loser.... You are sick that I collect 30 fps in P3D with my old 2600K rig and 1060 while you paid over a 1000 dollar for a 2080 whahahaha That's you problem and not mine Whaha.... Loser

Ar you jealous , if a 2600k with a 1060 was as powerful as a9900k and 2080TI in the sim i must be stupid that i not keept my 5..4ghz 2700k and keep the 980ti  thas stronger then a 1060.

15 minutes ago, itsjase said:

Not sure how that video supports your case. The 8700k destroys the 2600k in almost every test in that video except for gpu bottlenecked games (not flight sims)

It don't but gives a idea, 30fps fluid P3DV4 on a 2600K with a 1060  with all high settings is ALL THAT MATTERS in this topic.

2 minutes ago, westman said:

Ar you jealous , if a 2600k with a 1060 was as powerful as a9900k and 2080TI in the sim i must be stupid that i not keept my 5..4ghz 2700k and keep the 980ti  thas stronger then a 1060.

Don't try to turn the tabel.... you can't, 30fps fluid P3DV4 on a 2600K with a 1060  with all high settings is ALL THAT MATTERS in this topic. For the money you have trow to FS to yell taht you have the fastest... the biggest.... Fine to me, I fly real planes for that money...

8 minutes ago, westman said:

I have another one for you with your 2x 2080i (Ohh boy)  and oh yeah, by the way, your old 980 was much better than my 1060? well, I tried one from a old friend to figure out if my good old Sandy Bridge was capable for VR and guess what? The 980 was a NO GO but the 1060? (collected second hand by the way for 100 euro) did it with at a glance in VR...

Have a nice evening.... haha