Hi Matt, the latest version installs fine, but I can't find your tweak that showed up every time I installed previous versions.  Am I missing something?  Thanks.

Luis Linares

On 7/19/2019 at 11:07 PM, Luis_KMIA said:

Hi Matt, the latest version installs fine, but I can't find your tweak that showed up every time I installed previous versions.  Am I missing something?  Thanks.

Luis Linares

I've updated it with my latest preset for you, just re download 2.66 and it's inside there. 

20 hours ago, MattDavies said:

I've updated it with my latest preset for you, just re download 2.66 and it's inside there. 

Many thanks Matt!  Cheers!

Hello,

I just updated P3Dv4.5 to Hotfix2 (4.5.13.32097) I am getting these errors I have done the usual what I have seen as solutions in other posts I deleted the ShadersHLSL and repaired with Install_client to replace an original ShadersHLSL folder I have even done a full reinstall of P3D and always run the PTA application as administrator but still suddenly I always see these errors,

ERROR: shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used

ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\WLH\Downloads\pta_2.66 (1)\SHADERS_BACKUP\General.fx not found
ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\WLH\Downloads\pta_2.66 (1)\SHADERS_BACKUP\GPUTerrain.fx not found
ERROR applying preset: source file C:\Users\WLH\Downloads\pta_2.66 (1)\SHADERS_BACKUP\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl not found

The program is still creating the CONFIG_BACKUP with a Prepar3D CFG File in and the SHADERS_BACKUP contains Cloud.fx, FuncLibrary.fxh, GPUTerrain.fxh and the PostProcess folder contains the FXAAResolve.hlsl.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Dear Matt,

I am facing the same problem as above. Clean install of P3Dv4.5 to Hotfix2 (4.5.13.32097). Clean install of PTA 2.66.

Please see below as my product is currently unusaeable. I appreciate any help.

JC

Prepar3D directory found at G:\Prepar3D v4\
Prepar3D 4.5.13 build 32097 detected as target verson
Shaders cache directory found at C:\Users\jamie\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders\
Prepar3D main configuration file found at C:\Users\jamie\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Prepar3D.cfg
ERROR: shader file G:\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\General.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file G:\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\GPUTerrain.fx is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
ERROR: shader file G:\Prepar3D v4\ShadersHLSL\PostProcess\HDR.hlsl is not original Prepar3D shader and can't be used
Preset G:\PTA 2.66\MattDaviesJuly2019.ini loaded