Sign in to follow this  
psouthan

Unspecified error after updating to 6.0.34

Hello, I just updated Realtraffic to 6.0.34 and I am getting an "unspecified error has occurred if your version is too far behind it must be updated"? Any help appreciated. Thank you Paul

I just got the same message.

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

Just forced me to update from 6.0.33 (which was working yesterday) to 6.0.34

Getting Unspecified registration error too. I suspect something is up with a server on their end that it's trying to ping.

Hi guys,

Please ask the developer of RT about this problem.

It is not my program.

Nico

Yep, did email Inside Systems...just waiting for reply. 

Sorry Kiek clearly not a PSXT problem but there's no other forum to reach out to other RealTraffic users.

Appreciated!

• Like 1

I have just ignored that message, downloaded, 6.0.34, installed and it works ...

Thanks!

I just launched RealTraffic again, (did not reinstall) works now. They must have fixed registration server.

Happy again.

• Like 1