Sign in to follow this  
JLuis

Flight1 G500/600 Series - 20% off.

f1g500_box.jpg

Flight1 G500/600 Series - 20% off.

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=f1g500

Enter Code G56CMP1 in Purchase Agent

Select the Coupon/Voucher button when viewing the product.

New Purchases Only - Offer expires April 30, 2019

• Like 1

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

The native integration with only the Alabeo PA31 350 Chieftain and the Alabeo PA44 Seminole is a deal breaker for me. 2d Pop-up use for main instruments is not really compatible with virtual cockpits as we use P3D right now.

• Like 1

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

Would be more interesting if there were some hardware panels to use with this thing.  I'm sure its coming, just like the G1000 hardware.

4 hours ago, jskibo said:

Would be more interesting if there were some hardware panels to use with this thing.  I'm sure its coming, just like the G1000 hardware.

I thought about it too yes. But for my use (for example I would use it with the Carenado S550) it would still require to have a virtual cockpit with the classic instruments in sight.

Guillaume

YouTube Channel : The Flying Frog (P3D flying)

My Flickr Gallery : clicky clicky

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D at 4.5 Ghz Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS X470 Ultra Gaming RAM: 48 Gb GPU: 1x RTX 4090 OS : Win 11 Display : Philips BD4350UC (4K 43" display) + 1 AOC 21" FHD side display
Hardware: Virpil WarBRD Base with WarBRD Grip OR Warthog Grip, VPC ACE Collection Rudder Pedals, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Goflight MCP Pro, Custom homecockpit.

10 hours ago, TopGun33 said:

The native integration with only the Alabeo PA31 350 Chieftain and the Alabeo PA44 Seminole is a deal breaker for me. 2d Pop-up use for main instruments is not really compatible with virtual cockpits as we use P3D right now.

It's also native with the PT46A, and that alone was worth it for me. 🙂

Hi rightseat... the pt46a being the engine? Which addon has that engine and supports the g500?

Thanks

Dan

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS

8 hours ago, dpergau said:

Hi rightseat... the pt46a being the engine? Which addon has that engine and supports the g500?

The Carenado PA46T Malibu Jetprop. The Carenado Seneca V supports the Flight1 G500 as well.

Greetings
Tim

My files in the Avsim File Library | Flightsim.to

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Ive got the XP reality 430 and 530 in the Aerosoft Twin Otter - is the Flight1 430 & 530 a straight plug in??

Win 10 Pro 64bit - CPU Intel i7 9700K 5.1GHz - Cooler Noctua NH-D15 - MoBo Asus Z390 Aorus Master - RAM G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32Gb (2x16Gb) DDR4 2800 15-15-15-35 - GPU Asus Cerberus GTX 1070Ti - A8Gb - Drives 3 x 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro M2 NvMe

7 hours ago, Tim-HH said:

The Carenado PA46T Malibu Jetprop. The Carenado Seneca V supports the Flight1 G500 as well.

Thanks for the clarification... my meds must have kicked in 😉

Dan Pergau - PPL-SEL

I7-10700k, RTX4070, 32gb-3200mhz | Dell U3415W | Saitek Pro Pedals & Logitech 3D Extreme | - PMDG Boeings, iFly MAX, Fenix A320, Leonardo MadDog and Majestic Q400 | P3Dv5 & MSFS