Sign in to follow this  
Jethro

Recent Topics side menu - AWOL

Hello Jim,

Over the past weeks the  Recent topics  Right side menu in the Forum Main Page has disappeared, I read a post where the issue was discussed, and that the team were working to resolve the issue. Is there any progress, I really miss this feature, I hate opening each Subforum to search for new content. :biggrin:

Cheers Jeff

The problem has been resolved. It has been returned to it's former place on the Forums page.

Thanks to our IT professional and Admins.

• Like 1

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Well, it is gone again.  I'll pass on to AVSIM Tech, Brian Sperduto.  He must have a big thumb like mine and accidentally hit the wrong button.  The late owner, Tom, had big thumbs too...

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Okay, to confuse everyone including myself, you cannot see recent posts when inside a forum topic like this one.  If you go to the Main Page of the Forums, the recent stuff will show.  Not sure why you cannot see it on each page of the forum.  I mean, a sidebar is a sidebar, and it should show up on every page.  But if that is an issue, then we may have to wait a long time for any fix as configuring things is difficult when you have old data/media trying to work in a 21st Century website.

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Jim, I don't remember ever seeing it when I was reading a topic.  I've always only seen it on the Forums main page.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Yep, on main Forums page only 😉

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 hour ago, 188AHC said:

Jim, I don't remember ever seeing it when I was reading a topic.  I've always only seen it on the Forums main page.

Same here.

Thanks for the info.  We may place it on all pages but good to know it's back again.

Submit News to AVSIM