Sign in to follow this  
bnm

UT LIVE application keeps ctd

Hi whenever I run the utlive application it will say updating for about 7 sec then ctd.

I have run it as admin reinstalled it excluded it from my antivirus but nothing works.

I am very frustrated. 

Help is appreciated.

Which sim are you using? How about some more info so someone might be able to help you. 

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Thank you. I will move this to the Prepared forum so you can get some help hopefully.

However, this may not be a P3D problem but UTLive itself. In this case, you will need to contact their support site.

Also, look in the subforum and we have pages of tips on P3D problems and how to fix them.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

14 hours ago, bnm said:

Hi whenever I run the utlive application it will say updating for about 7 sec then ctd.

I have run it as admin reinstalled it excluded it from my antivirus but nothing works.

I am very frustrated. 

Help is appreciated.

I have the perfect solution, please follow these steps.

1. Uninstall
2. Move on to AIG One click installer. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

I guess one of your .xml file got damaged.

Rename first the repaints.xml to .off and let UTL rebuild it.

• Like 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

3 hours ago, JoeFackel said:

I guess one of your .xml file got damaged.

Rename first the repaints.xml to .off and let UTL rebuild it.

how do I do that?

Search for it, rename it and then start UTL Dashboard, it will be rebuild automatically.

Have you ever opened one of UTLs xml (repaints.xml, ui_setting.xml) with notepad? You only should edit them with Notepad++ or similiar editor, others can change the encoding which will lead to problems.

• Upvote 1

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

10 hours ago, Drumcode said:

I have the perfect solution, please follow these steps.

1. Uninstall
2. Move on to AIG One click installer. 

That was exceedingly unhelpful.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

19 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

That was exceedingly unhelpful.

Thanks?

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |