Sign in to follow this  
rennman

Video tutorial?

Hi. I can't seem to find a video tutorial for the button control version.

There are several voice control vids on youtube, but no luck yet with a button one.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Most people use Voice, but Button Control is easier to use because you're forced to follow a straight track that you can't go off of.

Button follow the same flow as Voice, so you should be able to learn from any voice video.

Are you having a problem with Button?

Best resource is the FS2Crew tutorial

I'm not confused so much as I'm impatient! The video tutorials seem to get me flying with the most efficiency...

I don't know why I can't get into voice control...But it seems I'm in the minority...I can't  find any video tutorials on button control...many with voice are out there though...But they leave out some of the basics, as they assume you already know.

If you ever come across a BC vid, I know at least one person that would be very thankful!

Edited by rennman