Sign in to follow this  
RichieFly

Maddog Question

Forgive me for not posting this question on the Leonardo forums.

What is required to get the Cabin Crew Comms configured so I don't see the "INT/PA SYSTEM NOT SET CORRECTLY" message. You know: when right clicking on the Attendant Call button.

I've punched around on the audio panel with no luck. I searched the Google and found nothing. Inconceivable!

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Thanks Ray.

Well, I thought I'd done that, but obviously not.

Appreciated...

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

20 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

Forgive me for not posting this question on the Leonardo forums.

What is required to get the Cabin Crew Comms configured so I don't see the "INT/PA SYSTEM NOT SET CORRECTLY" message. You know: when right clicking on the Attendant Call button.

I've punched around on the audio panel with no luck. I searched the Google and found nothing. Inconceivable!

Hey Richard!

I just wanted you to know that this is included in the Leonardo MaddogX Documentation (Fly the MaddogX Quick Guide, Page 9).  It also the same as it was back with the older Fly the Maddog for FSX.

Many aren't aware, but you can search an entire folder of PDF files by using Shift-Control-F and then directing the search to the folder where the documents are located. This has helped me find information very quickly many times over.  Works for any PDF files.

Best wishes my friend!

• Like 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Way up on the upper left overhead is a maintenance contact  button. Flip that to on.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

1 hour ago, Midnight Music said:

Way up on the upper left overhead is a maintenance contact  button. Flip that to on.

Lee

Right clicking it is even better!'

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Hey Richard!

I just wanted you to know that this is included in the Leonardo MaddogX Documentation (Fly the MaddogX Quick Guide, Page 9).  It also the same as it was back with the older Fly the Maddog for FSX.

Many aren't aware, but you can search an entire folder of PDF files by using Shift-Control-F and then directing the search to the folder where the documents are located. This has helped me find information very quickly many times over.  Works for any PDF files.

Best wishes my friend!

Thanks. A new tool in my toolbox. I didn't know that; very useful.

• Like 1

Richard Chafey

MSFS 2020, DCS

22 hours ago, RichieFly said:

Thanks. A new tool in my toolbox. I didn't know that; very useful.

You are most welcome my friend!  There is always so much to learn in our hobby, and I for one LOVE that!

Best wishes for Happy Flights!

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges