Sign in to follow this  
zmak

What AI traffic works with VOX ATC

When I tried the demo when V7 upgrade came out WOAI worked however now the indexer hangs at the BGL files.

So looks like WOAI is out. Ultimate traffic is still waiting for the bridge so what else out there works , Im using FSX-SE

Edited by zmak

ZORAN

Just Flight's Traffic Global. works, as does My Traffic 6. If you were using P3d4, AIG Manager One Step Installer works and is far and away the best AI utility for any flightsim. It works flawlessly either with VOXATC or the default sim ATC. 

Edited by jabloomf1230

Regarding Traffic Global just be aware it has been and still is in early "early Access" one year after being released for public consumption. Lots of frustration there.

Yeah I read about AIG manager but Im still 6 months away from buying a new rig so still here at FSX SE.  Thanks I will take a look at the other 2 

ZORAN

2 minutes ago, Psybear said:

Regarding Traffic Global just be aware it has been and still is in early "early Access" one year after being released for public consumption. Lots of frustration there.

Thanks for the heads up

ZORAN

2 hours ago, zmak said:

Yeah I read about AIG manager but Im still 6 months away from buying a new rig so still here at FSX SE.  Thanks I will take a look at the other 2 

It is possible to manually install AIG flightplans with AI Flight Planner, but then you have to hunt around for all the models that are used. The AIG website has links to most of the common models (FAIB, FSPX, Raven AI, etc.) but it's a lot of work doing it this way. You're  better off paying the $60 and upgrading your sim. The other option is to switch to XP11  (also $60) and buy World Traffic 3 (more $).  WT 3 is a little quirky, but then again, there isn't a good alternative for AI traffic in XP11.

Traffic Global has issues, but it's not THAT bad. If I was using FSX-SE, I would use TG as the models are decent, as are the flightplans. The flightplans aren't terribly realistic when compared to RL, but you're coming from WOAI, so anything would be an improvement.

5 hours ago, jabloomf1230 said:

Just Flight's Traffic Global. works, as does My Traffic 6. If you were using P3d4, AIG Manager One Step Installer works and is far and away the best AI utility for any flightsim. It works flawlessly either with VOXATC or the default sim ATC. 

I confirm AIG all in one is I think the best combination with VocATC.  If youre going to spend money, do what Jay says and invest $60 in the sim.

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Good idea guys may as well get P3D rather than pay for AI

ZORAN

The AIG schedules and AI manager are freeware, but AIG is happy to take a donation via PayPal to support their servers, just like AVSim is. I forgot to mention that MAIW has the same type of automatic installer for worldwide military schedules and aircraft.

• Like 1