Sign in to follow this  
GeoSkyman

P3D4.5 Graphics

Hello, had to uninstall FSLabs for some issues but after i load a flight the horizon and the sky looks very terrible. Very bad graphics completely bluish, very bad graphics.

i deleted p3d cfg file and shaders bu no solution. Still the same.

Can anyone help ,e please to solve this issue. Before that everything was more than perfect.

i don’t know how I could insert attachment 

Geo

A screnshoot of your issue would help.

I have to say that I tried it in P3D 4.5 and had a lovely experience.

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Could be a shader issue, have you tried deleting the folder and letting it rebuild?

Ian S

38.jpg

1 hour ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Hello, had to uninstall FSLabs for some issues but after i load a flight the horizon and the sky looks very terrible. Very bad graphics completely bluish, very bad graphics.

Can anyone help ,e please to solve this issue. Before that everything was more than perfect.

Geo

Do you use 3rd party Shaders products? if so these need to be updated to work with P3D V4.5

S.

Hi, I deleted both cfg file shaders too, rebuilds but still the same. Using Envshade and ENVTEX but already been updated.

Problem came after uninstall FSLabs 319, 320

Did t had any problems with p3d4.5 before.

2 minutes ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Hi, I deleted both cfg file shaders too, rebuilds but still the same. Using Envshade and ENVTEX but already been updated.

Problem came after uninstall FSLabs 319, 320

Did t had any problems with p3d4.5 before.

Did you delete the folder - C:\Users\you\AppData\Local\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\Shaders ?

Ian S

38.jpg

You could try uninstalling the Client (without de-activating P3D) and re-install Client. Without a pic it would be hard to say if it was maybe coincidence that when you removed the plane, the monitor or graphics card developed a problem at the same moment.

Edited by jimcarrel

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

2 hours ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

Geo

Geo, I had exactly the same issue as you over the weekend.  Sky was dark blue on the horizon.  I deleted shader folder and the .cfg a number of times and rebooted with the same result.  I'm still not sure what triggered it to correct itself, but it did eventually.  Unhelpful, I know, but I do relate to the issue.

Edited by ErichB

Hello and thank you my friend, I have no idea how to post a photo even I already took.

ErichB  I’m trying to download client and reinstall and see how it goes after.

Do I need to update anything again after I install it back?

Geo

1 minute ago, georgiosgiannoukos said:

ErichB  I’m trying to download client and reinstall and see how it goes after.

Do I need to update anything again after I install it back?

Geo

Geo, I think that's what I did.  I replaced the MAIN shader folder.  I think this did it

Edited by ErichB

Hello, for those friends who assisted me for the issue, I’m appreciate it very much. Thank you, It’s back on track, RESOLVED, after updating the client .

Thank You

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2