Sign in to follow this  
kyrillos

New airports in ultimate traffic live

I've just buyed UTLIVE to get the new airport of Dakar (GOBD) But only the old airport (GOOY) is present and there's no traffic in GOBD . Is there a solution to add new airports on UTLIVE please

For UTLive it is best you post your question in their forums - http://ultimatetraffic.flight1.net/forums/

Of course, you can also hope someone here has a solution for you. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

3 hours ago, kyrillos said:

I've just buyed UTLIVE to get the new airport of Dakar (GOBD) But only the old airport (GOOY) is present and there's no traffic in GOBD . Is there a solution to add new airports on UTLIVE please

As every AI traffic package UTL only uses airports which are included in stock P3D. There is a way to add additional airports to UTL but you also have to deactivate some stock schedules of UTL and add schedules including new airports as destination.

System: i9 9900k@4.9 - 32 GB RAM - Aorus 1080ti --- Sim/Addons: P3D v5 + ProSim737
Signature3.png

6 hours ago, kyrillos said:

I had a similar long standing problem with some airports (FAJS now FAOR, FADN now FALE). There was supposed to have been a "power pack" released to allow easier modifications but to date nothing. As Jim said, rather visit their forums since I have raised the issue there and you may find a solution (I haven't checked there lately).

Regards.

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

UTL devs has dipped I swear 😞 I think the guys wife had awful cancer so he had to stop it. Why can't any other company produce a HD AI pack? I don't understand...

i5 8600K  @4.5Ghz 16GB RAM GTX1060 

Just use AIG's AI manager and get incredible models, accurate liveries and superior schedules to any of the payware AI offerings for free! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

2 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

Just use AIG's AI manager and get incredible models, accurate liveries and superior schedules to any of the payware AI offerings for free! 

Does that involve a lot of tinkering? One of the things I like about UTL is the simplicity of starting the sim and having reasonably accurate AI at the airports.

UTL is missing an incredible amount of liveries as well as aircraft types. While you can add them in yourself, it requires A LOT of work and you still end up with no traffic at the many newer airports that aren't included with FSX/P3d.

With AIG's AI manager you can bulk install hundreds of airlines including all models and liveries right away and there are new ones being released and updated all the time. The quality is unmatched by any of the payware AI options, it's not even close.

Edited by Dave_YVR

I will definitely have a look. Sounds intriguing. 

1 hour ago, Dave_YVR said:

UTL is missing an incredible amount of liveries as well as aircraft types. While you can add them in yourself, it requires A LOT of work and you still end up with no traffic at the many newer airports that aren't included with FSX/P3d.

With AIG's AI manager you can bulk install hundreds of airlines including all models and liveries right away and there are new ones being released and updated all the time. The quality is unmatched by any of the payware AI options, it's not even close.

I agree. I have used AIG and have every new airport populated (The AIG Manager detects the ICAO codes on your simulator whether outdated or new and populates the airports accordingly). For example, I have FAOR (Old code FAJS) and the airport is fully populated. Same for FALE which was similar to a "ghost town" with the payware AI products.The payware AI options could never do that. I have every airline that flies to my part of the world and every airport is populated using AIG. I have deleted my payware products. 

Edited by Peter Webber

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

5 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

UTLive has AI flying on routes rather than direct to gps. To me that is the one and only reason to keep using UTLive and just update liveries and flight plans in that.

1 hour ago, Boeing or not going said:

UTLive has AI flying on routes rather than direct to gps. To me that is the one and only reason to keep using UTLive and just update liveries and flight plans in that.

While they do have some pairings on routes, MANY are not, and those ones that aren't are direct airport to airport. The routes that are used are also nothing more than your basic IFR route created by the default FSX flight planner.  Anyone that has ever used the default flight planner I'm hoping knows that those routes are nowhere near realistic.  

Quoting just stopped working very odd... Yeah the flight plans are not that accurate but I do believe they are better than nothing, and you will be seeing airplanes flying nearby you on routes using some type of plan so I still think... better than direct to gps. For me this matters and will get me to use UTLive once I can afford a computer powerful enough to run AI traffic!

7 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

For me this matters and will get me to use UTLive once I can afford a computer powerful enough to run AI traffic!

That's the best part of it all, we have a choice. I'll take still seeing traffic while in the enroute etc but also the more accurate and optimized schedules as well as fleet types and allocations etc. 

16 hours ago, Bigt said:

I will definitely have a look. Sounds intriguing. 

I had a few bumps when I first started using AIM OCI but those have been resolved. I used to use UTL and then made the jump. Excellent program with excellent support along the way. It couldn't be easier to use, trust me. Requires no tweaking or anything of that nature; the app controls all of it.

They really need to charge for this 😎

Cheers,

Mark